• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

MSNBC Host Who Sees Racism Everywhere Is Fired When She Calls Her Bosses A Bunch Of Racists (Plus satellite radio talk)

I like outlaw radio (I don't consider it "country" in the crap that is Nashville country nowadays)...but damn Mojo Nixon is friggen annoying as hell

I don't like you much right now. Mojo is the tits.  Let's never forget he's partially responsible for this greatness:

"I looooove country" sounding like a loon drives me up the damn wall...then again I hate most of the DJs on the loft, spectrum, and third wave...I want to take a bushel of 4 leaf clovers and choke out Larry Kirsin on the Celtic Crush show...so maybe...hell probably...it's me just being a dickhead.

ps....I'm still trying to figure out how someone who likes Black Joe Lewis can also listen to Hair Nation

"I looooove country" sounding like a loon drives me up the damn wall...then again I hate most of the DJs on the loft, spectrum, and third wave...I want to take a bushel of 4 leaf clovers and choke out Larry Kirsin on the Celtic Crush show...so maybe...hell probably...it's me just being a dickhead.

ps....I'm still trying to figure out how someone who likes Black Joe Lewis can also listen to Hair Nation

As much as I hate people who say pretentious shit like "Oh, I listen to a little bit of everything"...well, yeah.  I grew up on the hair nation stuff and I still love it but I also got into other stuff.  Black Joe kicks some ass.  

Man, back in the 70s when KFI still played music you heard all sorts of different genres all day long.  That influenced me a lot.  

But I do listen to a bit of everything...that doesn't suck.

I always think...hey, I would love to see Black Joe Lewis live...and then go to his website to find he was in town the week prior. Oh, look, he was just in LA 3 months ago. Poppycock.

But I do listen to a bit of everything...that doesn't suck.

I always think...hey, I would love to see Black Joe Lewis live...and then go to his website to find he was in town the week prior. Oh, look, he was just in LA 3 months ago. Poppycock.

Really good show.  You do need to check him out.  I think that was the last concert I saw and that was a few years ago.