• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The People vs OJ Simpson (SPOILERS)

Can someone fill me in as to why this is such must see tv? I watch almost no tv and am not familiar with this type of series. Are they well directed? An original format? Why is this better than all the Dateline-type shows on the subject?

And as to OJ, I recently read that now a majority of blacks (like 52%) finally believe in his guilt. Do we have any black board members who can weigh on this issue? How is it so many blacks still aren't convinced he is guilty? And do you guys ever debate with other black people over his guilt? Do you get as pissed off as white people over the issue?

Edited by wopphil

All I remember is the trial was televised on basic TV channels chaotically. Every damn station. As a child I was almost FORCED to watch footage of the trial while sifting through channels, hoping eventually some Angels baseball or Animaniacs would come on, and every goddamn channel was the OJ Simpson case.

Old ladies in charge of elementary school recess told me to stop talking about the OJ case, and stop speaking about how bulls**t it was he got off a free man after the ruling.

I was so young but even as a kid, it was so damn obvious.

8-300x300.jpg

Can someone fill me in as to why this is such must see tv? I watch almost no tv and am not familiar with this type of series. Are they well directed? An original format? Why is this better than all the Dateline-type shows on the subject?

And as to OJ, I recently read that now a majority of blacks (like 52%) finally believe in his guilt. Do we have any black board members who can weigh on this issue? How is it so many blacks still aren't convinced he is guilty? And do you guys ever debate with other black people over his guilt? Do you get as pissed off as white people over the issue?

Did you get pissed off when Robert Blake got off the hook?

The acting is so bad by most of the cast. But for some reason I couldn't turn it off.

Yeah, I have been impressed with how incredibly bad the acting has been. I like Cuba Gooding, but he isn't right for the part. And the Marcia Clark character is horrible.

But I actually like Travolta in it. Probably because he is so plastic and fake that he lends a level of creepiness to the role. And I think the Johnny Cochrane actor/character is going to be great.