• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Planned Parenthood Endorses Clinton

You aren't supposed to be able to be political if you get that aid.

It is why churches get in trouble if they endorse candidates.

The fact that PP is open about it and has, as the article states, a political arm, suggests that it isn't that simple.

Industries get favorable laws passed by endorsing (and heavily funding) candidates who can influence the creation of laws. There's a clear conflict of interest.

Either no one can help candidates or everyone can. I highly prefer the former.

Are they being given aid, or being paid to perform women health services. I'm not sure what makes them different than other industries and business that do business with the federal and state governments. Think of the military industrial complex and how much money they are given by the federal government and how much they lobby/spend said government.

Are they being given aid, or being paid to perform women health services. I'm not sure what makes them different than other industries and business that do business with the federal and state governments. Think of the military industrial complex and how much money they are given by the federal government and how much they lobby/spend said government.

military industrial complex? examples?

Clinton Calls for Free Abortions for Medicaid Recipients

http://www.weeklystandard.com/hillary-calls-for-free-abortions-for-medicaid-recipients/article/2000518

At an event to accept the endorsement of Planned Parenthood in New Hampshire on Sunday, Hillary Clinton called for unlimited taxpayer-funding of elective abortions for Medicaid recipients.

Clinton Calls for Free Abortions for Medicaid Recipients

http://www.weeklystandard.com/hillary-calls-for-free-abortions-for-medicaid-recipients/article/2000518

At an event to accept the endorsement of Planned Parenthood in New Hampshire on Sunday, Hillary Clinton called for unlimited taxpayer-funding of elective abortions for Medicaid recipients.

life is cheap, death is free I guess.

Well, not free, the public pays for it.