• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dogs sign Kazmir

greginpsca

They have had quite an offseason with the acquisition of Iwakuma, Chapman and Kazmir.

Why couldn't Hamilton have failed the physical or beat on somebody just before the Angels signed him? The Dodgers have all the luck.

or maybe like smoke some crack and go on a bender where he bangs a chick in a bar bathroom.  Something crazy like that would have sent the red flags right up.  

Could end up being a cheap one year deal if he exercises his opt out clause.

Also, they've got their all lefty rotation, and I raise them ours, Heaney, Skaggs, Wilson, Santiago and Nate Smith.

Scotty is Nate Smith a lot better, merely better or about as good as Kershaw? I'll take your answer off the air...

Let's hope that the Dodgers use some of their EXCESS players too acquire a right handed starter now and eventually thin out the Maeda sweepstakes!

Why? Most scouts say Maeda is a #4 starter nothing special and then you have to pay 20M upfront. The Doyers have said they won't get in a bidding for Maeda, they don't consider him a top of rotation starter.

Is it just me or is that rotation really really bad?

If Kershaw misses any of his starts, Dogs will be in huge trouble.

but they have a badass bullpen to cover that...

I agree. Kershaw has had a little arm trouble in the past. I heard through the grapevine awhile back they were really watching something in his shoulder or something (dont remember the specifics, i was kind of eavesdropping) anyway, if say he were to miss a significant amount of time (2, 3 months or more) thats a totally different team.

Why? Most scouts say Maeda is a #4 starter nothing special and then you have to pay 20M upfront. The Doyers have said they won't get in a bidding for Maeda, they don't consider him a top of rotation starter.

After reading some stuff on Maeda, he's not the guy I thought he was and I wouldn't spend the money.  

I just erased everything I wrote on Maeda for 2 hours so now you'll all get the super abbreviated version before I snap. What Guy is he supposed too be exactly? . If he isn't a bona fide ace, then screw it? The Angels need right handed pitching with upside. He throws a ton of strikes and has fluent mechanics. He has a good pitchers frame but leaves some to be desired in weight. He comfortably sits at 91-93 and can reach 94-95. I'd expect him to get 4-6yr at 8-14MM AAV. Signing him frees up space to trade additional SP for other positions of need.