• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GNR Reunion

Spirit

What's the over/under on this actually happening?

"It's no longer a rumor: Axl Rose has decided to let bygones be bygones.

The founding members of Guns N' Roses will reunite in 2016 and headline Coachella 2016—at least according to a brand-new report by Billboard."

http://www.guitarworld.com/guns-n-roses-founding-members-reunite-and-headline-coachella-2016/26040

Their first album is a classic (Rocket Queen is one of the best hard rock songs of the 80s, IMO), but I can't stand Axl Rose. I don't think there's anyway the band can stay together for more than a couple of shows. Additionally, Izzy Stradlin was the most talented member of the original lineup, so what's the point if he isn't involved in the reunion? He wrote (or, at least, co-wrote) all of their good songs. The Use Your Illusion albums sucked a big dick and that's because Izzy split from the band.

Edited by Ray McKigney

Their first album is a classic (Rocket Queen is one of the best hard rock songs of the 80s, IMO), but I can't stand Axl Rose. I don't think there's anyway the band can stay together for more than a couple of shows. Addtionally, Izzy Stradlin was the most talented member of the original lineup. He wrote (or, at least, co-wrote) all of their good songs. The Use Your Illusion albums sucked a big dick and that's because Izzy split from the band.

Totally agree.  An excellent point.  I'm gonna see them before the shit hits the fan. 

Not really. Everything I've seen over the last few years has been horrible. He tries to dance around and sing like he did back in the day and he's all fat and winded. Sounds like a bad impersonator. It's actually kind of sad to watch.

You see that video of him from a few years ago singing November Rain in concert? He literally could not remember the words. How does that even happen?