• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Schlonged

i've never heard anyone say 'you've been schlonged', but it seems in line with other things he's said. not sure i'd be any more outraged at this than anything else he's said.

meanwhile, hilary keeps claiming isis is using trumps words in recruiting videos, but no one can seem to find any evidence of that.

What I find amusing is how big talking Donald always goes in to defensive mode after he says dumb shit like this, or his comments regarding Megyn Kelly. Oh no, that's not what I meant, why are you picking on me....

Happens time and again. Tough talking Donald says something dumb. His lemmings lap it up, others point out he's a carnival barker and troll, he gets defensive and blames media. Wash rinse repeat.

Kind of old at this point.