• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

"Credible Threat" closes all L.A. schools

Who voted Tank as one of the most popular? I think the voting was rigged.

Tank, look away for a moment...

Red, Tank isn't even close to being one of the most popular.  But he's super sensitive, so we appease him now and then with false praise.  It keeps his ego from being bruised too badly.

Okay Tank, you can start reading again.

Tank, look away for a moment...

Red, Tank isn't even close to being one of the most popular.  But he's super sensitive, so we appease him now and then with false praise.  It keeps his ego from being bruised too badly.

Okay Tank, you can start reading again.

yk, i don't know what language you used, but for some reason i can't read the middle paragraph on your post. is that some ancient language or perhaps a computer language? whatever it is, i felt quite sad that i was left out of being able to read your kind words. you know, i try really hard and sometimes i make mistakes, but dammit, i'm a human and i deserve to be treated the same as everyone else! i work my fingers to the bone every day and just want a little recognition for my contributions. but now i'm left out, again, like when you guys invited me to the aw.com first annual steak, beer, and tamales event, and i just had to sit off to the side by my poor lonesome while the rest of you gathered around blarg at the grill and told stories and laughed and had fun. i couldn't help but feel like all you were laughing at me, especially when mancini would point at me and double over clutching his stomach. i felt so alone that day, and am thankful we didn't hold that event on a cliff overlooking the sea.

but you know what? i'm a fighter, and i'm not going to let you drag me down! no way!! you know why? i'll tell you why:

12342552_10153772806334049_1561470361898

Edited by Tank

yk, i don't know what language you used, but for some reason i can't read the middle paragraph on your post. is that some ancient language or perhaps a computer language? whatever it is, i felt quite sad that i was left out of being able to read your kind words. you know, i try really hard and sometimes i make mistakes, but dammit, i'm a human and i deserve to be treated the same as everyone else! i work my fingers to the bone every day and just want a little recognition for my contributions. but now i'm left out, again, like when you guys invited me to the aw.com first annual steak, beer, and tamales event, and i just had to sit off to the side by my poor lonesome while the rest of you gathered around blarg at the grill and told stories and laughed and had fun. i couldn't help but feel like all you were laughing at me, especially when mancini would point at me and double over clutching his stomach. i felt so alone that day, and am thankful we didn't hold that event on a cliff overlooking the sea.

but you know what? i'm a fighter, and i'm not going to let you drag me down! no way!! you know why? i'll tell you why:

Some dipshit posted this on FB today. Same girl who constantly posts about how much she loves Trump. Oh, she also really likes horses.

Tank, you are probably my favorite vegetarian ever!

Except maybe for one of my children... not that one, the other one.