• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2015-16 NCAA Basketball

USC has a lot of young talent, could be interesting in PAC-12 play. Enfield needs to start showing something in these next 2 seasons.

CSUN is just plain bad. They have played just 7 players all season so far, save for garbage time. Theus isn't doing them any favors with all of the ineligible players these past 2 seasons.

It's just good to see them blow out teams they're supposed to blow out. I think last yr they were losing games to Army and Ryder.

Monson ain't gonna get it done at LB.

You lose to an Okie State team on a neutral court, that is without 3 of their top 7 players including their top 2 scorers?

Norman Dale Monson and his stupid over and over again half court basketball with athletes much more capable of uptempo ball

I've never understood that about Monson. He recruits athletes and doesn't let them play. If he did, he'd get a lot more local kids to play for him

Edited by Lou

the Shockers are only down temporarily.  They're playing without their best all-around player,  senior guard Fred VanFleet, who averaged 23 pts in the ncaa tourney vs Indiana, Kansas and Notre Dame. 

He's one of the best pg's in the country 

Edited by Lou

I've only youtubed him, and he looks like a monster.  Can he shoot though?  Doesn't seem to take many

not a great outside shooter, but has a good release and soft touch. At 6'10" he doesn't really need to be a great outside shooter.  He's also a great passer. 

Looks like the Bruins will have to get into the tourney based on their name once again this year.  No real scoring threats on the team and we don't play good defense.  

SDSU with a huge win against Cal last night...I think they ended the game on a 42-15 run or something close to that. 

Edited by halobob

Bruins played an amazing game.  I wasn't even planning on watching because I figured it would be another massacre like last year.  I ended up having it on in the background, I glanced up with a couple minutes left in the first half to see a double digit lead and I was shocked but still had no faith.  At about 15 minutes left in the third when they maintained the double digit lead I finally turned the sound on and watched.

Bruins played an amazing game. I wasn't even planning on watching because I figured it would be another massacre like last year. I ended up having it on in the background, I glanced up with a couple minutes left in the first half to see a double digit lead and I was shocked but still had no faith. At about 15 minutes left in the third when they maintained the double digit lead I finally turned the sound on and watched.

I'd say that was a monmouthmental win by the Bruins.