• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2015-16 NCAA Basketball

Wondering if the younger USC players are hitting the proverbial wall, and hopefully it's just temporary.

Arizona decimated ASU last night.

They're just horrible on the road. Their only conference road wins are against Washington state and ucla. I gotta feeling next season another year older and wiser could do the trick. No one should leave early for the nba.

Looks like the Bruins will have to get into the tourney based on their name once again this year.  No real scoring threats on the team and we don't play good defense.  

SDSU with a huge win against Cal last night...I think they ended the game on a 42-15 run or something close to that. 

I agree

I agree

Crazy night:  USC gets stampeded by an average Stanford team, and BWC leader Hawaii (80 rpi) loses at home to a poor UCR team (around 250 rpi) that no longer has its' best player (Taylor Johns).

USC will suddenly be on the NCAAT bubble after Saturday's expected loss at Cal.

UCI may well get back into the NCAAT, and with the solid inside/outside game is a candidate to beat someone in the round of 64 if no worse than a 13-14 seed.    They certainly scared Louisville a year ago.

Mamadou Ndiaye is significantly better than a year ago.   

Edited by Angel Oracle

Clinched the #1 seed tonight. **** yeah Ducks. **** yeah. Cal worries me the most in conference, a conference tournament where I could see the following teams make a run and win it: Oregon, Utah, Cal, Arizona, Colorado, Washington, Oregon St. and yes... UCLA.  Washington and UCLA are easily the most disappointing teams, I thought both were going to make the tournament at the start of league play. Romar and Alford do a lot less with more. They can both recruit incredibly well, but I feel like UCLA largely recruits itself so Alford doesn't get a ton of kudos there.

If the PAC-12 tourney was at Berkeley, Cal would be the significant favorite. They are top 10 material at home.

Tonight will be a very good test. The team seems to really be coming together at the right time. Jaylen Brown is everything he was billed to be and more, and the guy is a great fit for the school, but he'd be nutso not to go to the draft. There's a ridiculous amount of talent on this year's team. We also have pretty solid depth and some size for the first time in a long time. I'd be so excited to see them make a run.

Brown/Wallace/Rabb is about as good as it gets for the Western U.S.  

USC had a 38 rpi before yesterday, and beat another 30s rpi team in Oregon State handily.

Even with a loss to 3 rpi Oregon, one would think that USC has pretty much locked down an NCAAT spot with that solid win. 

Six schools are in good shape (Oregon, UofA, Cal, Utah, Colorado, and USC).

Oregon State probably needs to beat UCLA on Saturday, and then hope. 

U-Dub is out (rpi in the 70s), unless they win the PAC-12 tourney. 

UCLA needs to regroup for the 2016-17 season.

Edited by Angel Oracle

Speaking of which, UCLA fans that might read this (I only know of IEBruin), do you think Alford should be fired? Give him another year with that incoming class?

I'll give him 1 more year with this supposedly great class he has coming to Westwood.  This year ****ing sucked.