• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Clint Eastwood

I would have to say Unforgiven as well.

But honorable mentions to High Plains Drifter, Outlaw Josey Wales, and Play Misty for Me.

I'm assuming we're sticking to Clint Eastwood directed movies, right?

If not, then The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly and For a Few Dollars More would likely top the list, as well others like Escape from Alcatraz and Dirty Harry.

nailed it 

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000142/?ref_=nv_sr_1

His resume is quite impressive.  Both on the acting end, and the directing end.  Directing end, you know you have chops when you can direct both sides of a war film.  With one side being in a totally different language, and you get a best picture nomination out of it.  

As an actor, think I liked the Good, the Bad and the Ugly the most.  Those spaghetti westerns were something.  Directing, Million Dollar Baby.  

i love spaghetti westerns 

My Name is Nobody kicks ass 

Edited by Lou

Yeah, those man with no name flicks were great. Super iconic. That squint, tbe serape, the swagger. He was perfectly cast.

Flags of our fathers was good, a little campy in some ways (didnt like ryan phillipe but thats just me), but letters from iwo jima i liked a lot. Good point on directing both, Lou. That is impressive.

Since my screen name comes from one of his movies I guess that says something. I like the westerns more than the Dirty Harry movies but the cool character with the squint and the low volume voice works great for those characters. My favorites would be either Unforgiven or The Good, The Bad and the Ugly although I think Eli Wallach is what really made that movie for me.