• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Legends Fantasy Camp

Nowani

I had not received an email on this for awhile so it's possible this is just coming back. A buddy of mine did the Dodger Vero Beach camp a few years ago and had the experieince of his life hanging out and playing ball and getting instruction from some Dodger greats.

I still play amateur ball at 50 and even though instruction at my age is not going to make much of a difference, it would be a cool experience to learn a few tips from pro's and get to know some Angels greats. I just came back from the national amateur (MSBL) tournament held in Phoenix and had a chance to pitch in Tempe Diablo last Sunday. That was a lot of fun.

Rodger Clemens faced Oil Can Boyd in this same tourney on that same field last Tuesday. See Article below.  An OC based team (Team Victory) won the 50+ tourney this year. I play against a bunch of those guys in my mens Sunday league.

http://m.mlb.com/cutfour/2015/10/20/155023572/roger-clemens-and-oil-can-boyd-pitch-in-msbl-world-series

Edited by Nowani

• 8 years later...

Angels Fans,

My company is the US Open Baseball Fantasy Camp.  Around for 39 years, we are the oldest operating baseball fantasy camp in Florida.  We are completely unique and not affiliated with any particular club.  In 2023, our camp had 3 Red Sox teams, 3 Orioles teams, and 2 Cubs team.   And we are always looking to expand to host other teams.  Please let us know if you are interested in putting together an Angels team.   Next years camp is again in Fort Myers from January 26 - February 2, 2024.   Of course, we will bring in two pros to manage and coach your team.  I can be reached at 410-409-2809 or email jeffreyharris4@gmail.com to get all the information and details of the week.  Also, check out our website at baseballfancamp.com.

Thank you,

Jeff Harris