• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What happened to the Social libs?

I know you're not asking me, but I worked at a high school when this societal change took place, and the effect was pretty profound. Girls especially experiment with this new freedom. In middle school, girls talk about marrying their friends and so forth.

You can think this is good, but you can't deny the truth (When I say "you," I don't actually mean everybody here since many of you deny the truth often.).

It's like if a liberal is talking about how since the Supreme Court mandated prayer in school, students started becoming more religious and patriotic. Many cons would think it's a good thing.

thanks for your answer, juan.

what you don't know is that nate and i are friends and like to joke around with each other. this was one of those times. 

Here's a trick I learned: people tailor their message to the audience. To find out the truth, you go where people feel free to express themselves. Therefore, if you want to learn about women in their natural state (many women's magazines are very political and dont have a big circulation), you read romance novels and other million sellers aimed at women and watch Oxygen. Most women, for example, love Titanic, not Ronda Rousey bouts, but if you ask a feminist, they'll see Rousey as what women need.

If you want to learn about what liberals care about, you don't listen to what they say to conservatives in an online argument, you read sociology journals, campus newspapers, Huff Po. etc.

I'm not saying that they don't care about poor people at all. They will push for an increase in the minimum wage sometimes (we know it doesn't help poor people, but that's not the point), but it's most cultural Marxism stuff (gender, race, anti-Christianity) that takes up most of the energy.

Almost everybody who is a dedicated leftist in the US in 2015 is a white dude or chick who is well off, like in the Sanders rallies.

Or you could just actually talk to liberals, just like you could talk to conservatives, and find out most people have a lot in common and aren't too much different.

But yeah, libs love transgender bathrooms.

No. This won't work unless you go undercover. People tailor their message to the audience. Everybody is nice, but when discussing values, people get defensive/offensive. 

Another thing to do is look at the legislation from super-liberals places. It's all about the bathrooms and global warming. Do you think poor people care about gender-neutral bathrooms? Do you think poor people love paying more for energy and gasoline so that rich people can drive Teslas and we can be an example to China on global warming? 

This is what leftists care about: 

Lesbian-Rule.png

USC Organizes Lesbian-Feminist Haunted House by Aurelius â€¢ 20 Comments

ONE National Gay & Lesbian Archives has organized “KillJoy’s Kastle,” a “Lesbian Feminist haunted house.” ONE National Gay & Lesbian Archives is a part of the University of Southern California’s Libraries.

“Lesbian Rule. Forget the dead this Halloween. Feel the pulsing throb of something larger than life in KillJoy’s Kastle,” reads USC’s website.

Read more at http://iotwreport.com/usc-organizes-lesbian-feminist-haunted-house/#uAAdhszD0iDycc1Z.99

By the way, do you think the city of West Hollywood has some poor people living in it? 

Notice the Marxist buzzwords in all their glory. 

“This haunted house of freaky feminist skill sharing and paranormal consciousness-raising reanimates the archive of lesbian herstory with all its wonders and thorny complications,” they explain. “Expect horror.”

“Dare to be scared by gender-queer apparitions,” it continues, “ball-busting butches, and never-married, happy-as-hell spinsters. Get down on riot ghouls and radical vampiric grannies while channeling your inner consciousness hell-raiser. Each evening of nightmarishly non-assimilated lesbian mayhem will include multiple live performances from a spirited group of international and local weirdos.”

According to the ONE Archives, “This ground-up, maximalist, not-to-be-missed haunted house—nailed, knit, and glued by a coven of dedicated feminists—provides a rare glimpse into this dystopic/utopic craftivist world-view.”

Support for this exhibit, according to USC’s website, comes from “the City of West Hollywood through its Arts and Cultural Affairs Commission. Additional support is provided by The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts and the ONE Archives Foundation.”

Read more at http://iotwreport.com/usc-organizes-lesbian-feminist-haunted-house/#Z6sMHSPjfxgQrGz5.99

Anyone who knows anything of history knows that great social changes are impossible without feminine upheaval. Social progress can be measured exactly by the social position of the fair sex, the ugly ones included.

Since half of all people are females, I'd say that it helps to have them on board. Most males and females live with females and males and most family units tend to be of the same mind philosophically. I would like for you to give examples of what you mean as this might mean that we get a little substance. 

There are some movements that seem to be driven more by women. The temperance movement, which yielded prohibition, was mostly women. MAADD was mostly women. Early Christianity found most success among women and slaves, although its leaders were men. Was that what you were talking about?

temperance-movement-1890-granger.jpg

Edited by Juan Savage

There are some movements that seem to be driven more by women. The temperance movement, which yielded prohibition, was mostly women. MAADD was mostly women. Early Christianity found most success among women and slaves, although its leaders were men. Was that what you were talking about?

temperance-movement-1890-granger.jpg

I wasn't talking about anything. I just chose a Marx quote that I remember hearing that I though went well with the lesbian house of horrors.

Here's what I do to make sure everything I say is rock hard: Before I say anything, I make sure it's true. I also try not to exaggerate.

Before you say anything, can you also ditch the constant use of "anyways" I've seen in this thread? The word is already plural and doesn't require the s at the end.

It's like people that say irregardless.

Before you say anything, can you also ditch the constant use of "anyways" I've seen in this thread? The word is already plural and doesn't require the s at the end.

It's like people that say irregardless.

I've never heard that before. I don't think there's anything wrong with it, according to the dictionary: 

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anything

xamples of ANYTHING
  1. We were allowed to do anything we wanted to.
  2. If you're not sure what to say, just say anything that comes to mind.
  3. That dog will eat almost anything.
  4. We didn't talk about anything much.
  5. The new stadium is spectacular. There's never been anything like it.
  6. I'll do anything I can to help.
  7. You can't tell him anything about computers. He thinks he's an expert.
  8. He'll do anything for a laugh.
  9. I'd do anything to see her again.
  10. He said he was sorry, but that doesn't really mean anything.