• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Top Ten Reasons Scioscia wants to stay

Its funny how people can deny how stupid Scioscias baserunning strategy is. Its been a huge reason this team has been a failure for over 10 years.

No what is funny is that no one in this thread has mentioned his baserunning, so no one can deny something that hasn't been talked about in this thread.

I bet you wish nobody mentioned it.

Sorry I missed it. But no one in this thread denied his baserunning. Also, I couldn't care less if someone mentioned it. You continue to think I like stupid baserunning to the point of you are bascially trolling at this point with that shit.

Top Ten Reasons Scioscia wants to stay

10.  Enjoys being both the Manager and the GM

9.  The memes and threads over at marlinswin.com suck

8.  Where others see opportunities he sees a spot for an aging veteran 

7.  Wants to prove 2002 was not a fluke 

6.  The OCR and a cup of coffee every morning

5.  It's a shorter walk from the dugout to the mound compared to Oakland

4.  He's way past the fooling them once shame.  Now it's all shame on them.

3.  Aybar will get that squeeze bunt down.  Just you wait! 

2.  Concession stands are now mostly rat free 

1.  The nookie 

Loves to bark at umpires over balls and strikes.

Someone needs to break in the new GM and put him in his place.

Dodgers made the playoffs so Mattingly's job is secure for one more year.

Plenty of players he still hasn't tipped his cap to.

Hates to read scouting reports, doesn't have to.

So many pages to turn, so little time.

MLB can never have enough Italian managers.

You have now surpassed stomngt as the #1 Scioscia apologist here. Congratulations!

Thank you.  Someone has to pick up the slack, or balance out Homebrewer and seenoevil.  As soon as we get a new manager those two guys approve of, then I can nit pick at that guy with stupid one liners, can't wait.

Edited by tomsred

Its funny how people can deny how stupid Scioscias baserunning strategy is. Its been a huge reason this team has been a failure for over 10 years.

Yeah, let's have some station to station sitting around waiting for bombs.  We aren't exactly the Toronto Blue Jays.

Thank you. Someone has to pick up the slack, or balance out Homebrewer and seenoevil. As soon as we get a new manager those two guys approve of, then I can nit pick at that guy with stupid one liners, can't wait.

Don't forget CF8 and QM.Two guys who's hate for Scioscia is only matched by their love of Obama avatars.

EDIT: Just occurred to me they might be the same person lol

Edited by laagamer

Top Ten Reasons Why Scioscia Wants to Stay:

1.  He likes living in Thousand Oaks, and Balboa Island.

2.  His best friend is filthy rich (Arte).

3.  His players adore him.

4.  He likes pissing off AngelsWin.com posters.

5.  There are no rainouts at Angels Stadium.

6.  His wife told him he looks good in red.

7.  Josh Hamilton doesn't live here anymore.

8.  He looks real smart compared to Don Mattingly.

9.  Simers has been retired.

10.  Food is good here, real good.

I'll just give one....he enjoys telling experts like Chuck on this site that he is absolutely correct in benching a lefty like Murphy vs. a southpaw, but will continue to bat lefty Kole because he's forgotten more about this game than all of us people on Angels Win! are ever going to know...even if Murphy is 10X the hitter than the player formally known as the flyin' Hawaiian and he likes the song "BUTTERCUP" because his wife reminds him of the actress in THE PRINCESS BRIDE and her name was buttercup...and to think that's he's not the best manger in baseball is..well...

Pj6eA.png

I'll just give one....he enjoys telling experts like Chuck on this site that he is absolutely correct in benching a lefty like Murphy vs. a southpaw, but will continue to bat lefty Kole because he's forgotten more about this game than all of us people on Angels Win! are ever going to know...even if Murphy is 10X the hitter than the player formally known as the flyin' Hawaiian and he likes the song "BUTTERCUP" because his wife reminds him of the actress in THE PRINCESS BRIDE and her name was buttercup...and to think that's he's not the best manger in baseball is..well...

Pj6eA.png

I could be wrong but if Murphy was a plus defender like Kole obviously is then I think he would have started more against lefties.

Back to a point earlier in the thread, Scioscia does not have even the slightest shot at making the HOF without another title. Even one might not be enough. Six division titles and one championship over 15 years certainly doesn't scream "hall of famer".

Back to a point earlier in the thread, Scioscia does not have even the slightest shot at making the HOF without another title. Even one might not be enough. Six division titles and one championship over 15 years certainly doesn't scream "hall of famer".

Bobby Cox made the HOF with one title.