• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The grocery bagger just mashed my avocado?

So one of the two grocery stores that I regularly shop at hires "special" people to bag groceries. I think it's pretty cool and most of them seem very happy and content. I just got home and one of the two avocados that I bought was really soft, which puzzled me as I'm pretty selective when picking them out and nothing in the bag could've mashed it, plus the bag was sitting in the front seat. Then it occurred to me that two other people handled it since I didn't bag them prior to checkout and had them loose.

So to test whether I was going crazy, I decided to slice it open. Nice and green all around with no bruising/ugly brown spots, which an avocado that was already mashed would certainly have right?

Any random stuff happen to you lately?

next time that happens..

as you're checking out, and you see the molested avocados.

stop and say "oh wait, one more thing. do you sell piss?

bagger: excuse me?

you: do you have any piss? to go WITH THIS SHIT?!

and smash the avocados in their face. 

leave a couple crumpled up singles for the bagger on the counter.

grab your groceries, return any DVDs to the redbox kiosk, and walk out.

So one of the two grocery stores that I regularly shop at hires "special" people to bag groceries. I think it's pretty cool and most of them seem very happy and content. I just got home and one of the two avocados that I bought was really soft, which puzzled me as I'm pretty selective when picking them out and nothing in the bag could've mashed it, plus the bag was sitting in the front seat. Then it occurred to me that two other people handled it since I didn't bag them prior to checkout and had them loose.

So to test whether I was going crazy, I decided to slice it open. Nice and green all around with no bruising/ugly brown spots, which an avocado that was already mashed would certainly have right?

Any random stuff happen to you lately?

I'm not saying aliens, but aliens.

if you were a good american, you'd sue the store, the clerk, the guy who drove the delivery truck with the avocados, and the company that makes the grocery carts.

i'm not very impressed with you right now.

I made my first vegetarian dish with it. Grilled portobello mushroom tacos with roasted tomatillo salsa. How do you feel now?

Edited by AngelArcher