• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Best Game Of The Season

Chuck

The D was the quiet hero tonight for sure.

It's a good game when the biggest [non Josh Hamilton] complaints of the night are:

Howie Kendrick fumbled the ball and failed to turn a Triple Play, best we could manage was taking out the two lead runners

and

Bourjos hesitated and failed to hit an inside the park grand slam, all we got was a measly two out bases clearing triple, followed by a run scoring double by Trout on the next play

All around well played. No errors, great balanced offense, Hanson set the tone. I'd like to see Hamilton do more.

Hamilton still isn't producing but he seems to be taking lot more pitches and didn't chase any really bad balls except that one that he struck out on.

Good sign that he took the most pitches per at bat tonight in the lineup.

Great win tonight BUT

I can't help but feel that Hanson's game was smoke and mirrors. 6 hits, 4 walks, and only 2 K's over 6 innings. He was very lucky to get ground balls at perfect times, otherwise we'd be talking about how crappy he is. He didn't miss many bats.

Great win tonight BUT

I can't help but feel that Hanson's game was smoke and mirrors. 6 hits, 4 walks, and only 2 K's over 6 innings. He was very lucky to get ground balls at perfect times, otherwise we'd be talking about how crappy he is. He didn't miss many bats.

Unfortunately I agree. He was 1 hit away multiple times to give it up. 

It's a good game when the biggest [non Josh Hamilton] complaints of the night are:

Howie Kendrick fumbled the ball and failed to turn a Triple Play, best we could manage was taking out the two lead runners

and

Bourjos hesitated and failed to hit an inside the park grand slam, all we got was a measly two out bases clearing triple, followed by a run scoring double by Trout on the next play

It's an even better game when the biggest [non Josh Hamilton] complaint of the day is:

Great win tonight BUT

Tigers dominated him, but hit a few balls to the wrong players at the wrong time.

Tigers dominated him, but hit a few balls to the wrong players at the wrong time.

This series so far the Tigers have played like the  Angels (4/1/13- 4/18/13) stranding tons of runners and never catching any breaks on close defensive plays.