• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

1 hour ago, cals said:

Well yeah, they believe in an angry, giant man who lives in the clouds and controls everything, so they’re not exactly the sharpest tools in the societal shed.

Their god does seem to be a bit of a dick. I find it odd that "God" would let shit like children with cancer play out without stepping in but will mass murder an entire city for having freaky sex 

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

6 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Their god does seem to be a bit of a dick. I find it odd that "God" would let shit like children with cancer play out without stepping in but will mass murder an entire city for having freaky sex 

You know, he seems likes compensating for something.  Like I bet he’s driving a raised chariot with the steel balls hanging from the trailer hitch in Heaventucky.

11 minutes ago, cals said:

You know, he seems likes compensating for something.  Like I bet he’s driving a raised chariot with the steel balls hanging from the trailer hitch in Heaventucky.

Don't forget that God is a cuck. His child was the result of another dude not pulling out in time. 

6 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Don't forget that God is a cuck. His child was the result of another dude not pulling out in time. 

Cmon man.

My understanding is that Mary and Mohammad never consummated the marriage so the insemination had to have been much more nefarious.  I’ll admit, my Sunday School memories are a little fuzzy.

7 minutes ago, cals said:

Cmon man.

My understanding is that Mary and Mohammad never consummated the marriage so the insemination had to have been much more nefarious.  I’ll admit, my Sunday School memories are a little fuzzy.

I think that's accurate. 

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

Most self-identifying Christians are only parroting the things they've heard rather than exploring the source material for themselves.

Sounds like most self-identifying Republicans and Democrats

36 minutes ago, St1ck said:

AP News: Illinois AG probe: Catholic clergy sexual abuse of kids was far more common than church acknowledged

https://apnews.com/article/catholic-clergy-sexual-abuse-illinois-investigation-a298133cec9486c2e51172316bfe7b4b

But let's get outraged about the drag queens who dress like nuns and feed homeless people.

23 minutes ago, Taylor said:

But let's get outraged about the drag queens who dress like nuns and feed homeless people.

Well we can’t discount your knowledge of the subject matter. Pretty sure the groomers at Pepperdine shaped who you are today 

3 hours ago, St1ck said:

AP News: Illinois AG probe: Catholic clergy sexual abuse of kids was far more common than church acknowledged

https://apnews.com/article/catholic-clergy-sexual-abuse-illinois-investigation-a298133cec9486c2e51172316bfe7b4b

I don’t doubt this. Pretty sure half the queers were raised in a Catholic Church and the other half raised atheist. This furthers the idea we shouldn’t allow queers access to kids. 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

I don’t doubt this. Pretty sure half the queers were raised in a Catholic Church and the other half raised atheist. This furthers the idea we shouldn’t allow queers access to kids. 

Southern Baptist leaders release a list of accused sexual abusers : NPR
https://www.npr.org/2022/05/27/1101734793/southern-baptist-sexual-abuse-list-released

25 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Southern Baptist leaders release a list of accused sexual abusers : NPR
https://www.npr.org/2022/05/27/1101734793/southern-baptist-sexual-abuse-list-released

The SBC has been mostly dogshit for the last 20 years. That said there are over 50,000 churches in their footprint. Now don’t get me wrong Baptist preachers will take your wife and or your money which is kinda of how they got to 50k different churches. That said generally the preachers aren’t into little boys. Taylor’s incidents aren’t really reflective of the church as a whole. 

2 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

The SBC has been mostly dogshit for the last 20 years. That said there are over 50,000 churches in their footprint. Now don’t get me wrong Baptist preachers will take your wife and or your money which is kinda of how they got to 50k different churches. That said generally the preachers aren’t into little boys. Taylor’s incidents aren’t really reflective of the church as a whole. 

Only replying to let you know I'm not going to read any of this.