• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

On 6/3/2023 at 8:05 PM, Crampknees said:

I go by Caitlyn now.  My new clothing line is currently at Target.  Please don't go trash the displays. 

My wife spent 46 bucks there Saturday. I fell for the only other option was wal mart. Target was pretty empty but it was hot outside so the college girls had their boobies on display 

https://apple.news/A4M2yV1yqTSKR56NLzEnLfQ

Second plane carrying migrants lands in California, with officials blaming Florida

South American migrants were unexpectedly flown from New Mexico to Sacramento in a move likely to inflame the immigration debate.

Some of you guys on the right are pretty sick. 

9 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

It’s just what you do when your a piece of shit and you think you can treat people like they are less than human just because a bunch of sickos will love you for it.

Beyond that what does transferring a small amount of migrants from one blue border state to another blue border state accomplish other than a one day headline? The Meatball has lost his mind. 

12 hours ago, Kotchman said:

My wife spent 46 bucks there Saturday. I fell for the only other option was wal mart. Target was pretty empty but it was hot outside so the college girls had their boobies on display 

I couldn't tell you the last time I was in a Target. 

Targets $15B loss in 'stunning collapse' serves as a warning, 'Shark Tank' star says

Corporate boards long tasked with fiduciary responsibilities to their shareholders are scrutinizing how Target allowed itself to become embroiled in social scandal big enough to cause a nearly $15 billion loss in market cap, "Shark Tank" star investor Kevin O'Leary told Fox News on Monday.

Since the backlash over its Pride merchandising controversy, Target's market value has fallen over $13 billion to $60.24 billion as of Monday's closing price. O'Leary, head of O'Leary Ventures, said the future is likely to bring a complete change in how corporate America approaches certain concerns like the processes that led to Target's "unprecedented" cliff-dive.

"On one hand, companies want to show their support of diversity in all the mandates that society is discussing openly," he said on "Jesse Watters Primetime." On the other hand, the job of a business -- particularly from the perspective of an investor -- and those that are retired, for example, that own the S&P 500 or own Target stock – are concerned that maybe they're losing their way in terms of what the prime objective is: your customers, your employees, and your shareholders."

"And so if you start to get too distant or too far away from the primary mandate, the market has proven itself to really, really punish you. And it's woken up all kinds of boards," O'Leary stressed.

It's a business so keep it that way

They shouldn't pander to anybody or anything

Don't get into politics and just be concerned about running the stores