• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

5 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Greene placed the $100,000 bid only after McCarthy upped the value of the lip balm by also offering a visit with the winner’s donors and supporters, her office confirmed to The Hill.

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

12 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Greene placed the $100,000 bid only after McCarthy upped the value of the lip balm by also offering a visit with the winner’s donors and supporters, her office confirmed to The Hill.

Well that makes it better. At least it was for a good cause like helping homeless veterans. 

edit: sorry I misread the article. This is where the money is going to: she would donate the $100,000 to the National Republican Congressional Committee

Edited by St1ck

22 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Well that makes it better. At least it was for a good cause like helping homeless veterans. 

edit: sorry I misread the article. This is where the money is going to: she would donate the $100,000 to the National Republican Congressional Committee

Yes it happens all the time. Do you think the dems are different or something? Nice clickbait though. 

Mccarthy and the establishment reps never disappoint. They won’t accomplish a damn thing for conservatives and will ultimately cave to the dems with the debt ceiling. He somehow convinced a big mouth whore to pay 100k for the right to blow him the return of her lip balm she left on the dresser. 

9 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Yes it happens all the time. Do you think the dems are different or something? Nice clickbait though. 

5 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Mccarthy and the establishment reps never disappoint. They won’t accomplish a damn thing for conservatives and will ultimately cave to the dems with the debt ceiling. He somehow convinced a big mouth whore to pay 100k for the right to blow him the return of her lip balm she left on the dresser. 

Civil rights veteran explains why Dems are pushing for reparations before election

Civil rights veteran calls Democrats' push for reparations a political ploy: ‘It’s about 2024’

Woodson said the Democrats are using reparations to keep the Black vote

A civil rights veteran who went viral for denouncing reparations on "Dr. Phil" accused backers of reparations of trying to gain support for the 2024 presidential race.

"My most cynical self says that this is more about the elections of 2024 than it's about reparations from 1619," Robert Woodson, the founder and president of the Woodson Center, told Fox News Digital.

"It's a ploy," Woodson said. "It's just keeping us all at each other's throats, and it's being used cynically by people who really are trying to undermine the fundamental values of this nation."

"With the president's numbers declining, they have to do something to keep the Black community in line and race is a sure strategy because when somebody is in a constant state of grievance and agitation, they're much easier to control," he said.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/civil-rights-veteran-calls-democrats-push-reparations-political-ploy-its-about-2024

31 minutes ago, Taylor said:

@Kotchman I didn't know your son is back from Mexico.

Screenshot_20230526_115137_Reddit.jpg

I do have the southern habit of greeting most everyone. Even in the Midwest I get a good laugh at how much it pains some people to speak to strangers. That said , no man in my family does laundry. Obviously this guy isn’t a good father.