• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

4 hours ago, Kotchman said:

The white people associating and doing it with Muslims do it in such a way that breeding is impossible 

Are you talking about the butt?

12 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Are they solving an actual problem? Are there 16 year olds lining up to get married?

Might as well prevent the GQP from taking the next logical step in their conservative dystopian dream.

Basic felony assault draws up to six months in jail, but causing great bodily injury or felony aggravated assault can result in up to two to four years in prison. Not 40, even if your wife was Speaker of the House. 

10 hours ago, Blarg said:

Basic felony assault draws up to six months in jail, but causing great bodily injury or felony aggravated assault can result in up to two to four years in prison. Not 40

This really is easy to prove wrong but I will let you bask in your law knowledge a little longer Ben Fatlock. Is that clown the new Rittenhouse now and you are all coming to his defense? I haven't looked, you apparently already know, but I would imagine there are more charges than just aggravated assault. 

LOL, all I had to do was google aggravated assault and while there are most that say up to 4 years the average said 20 and of course Texas, 2 to 99 years or life was even listed. I am not going to look up what they are even the charging the guy with but neither did Larry. 

30 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

LOL, all I had to do was google aggravated assault and while there are most that say up to 4 years the average said 20 and of course Texas, 2 to 99 years or life was even listed. I am not going to look up what they are even the charging the guy with but neither did Larry. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Paul_Pelosi

On October 31, DePape was charged with two federal crimes: assault of an immediate family member of a federal official with the intent to retaliate against the official on account of the performance of official duties; and attempted kidnapping of a federal official on account of the performance of official duties.

DePape was convicted of the federal charges on November 16, 2023.

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

I could care less how long this guy stays in prison. However, the sentencing for the guy that whipped Rand’s ass was much lighter. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1235013