• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

6 hours ago, Kotchman said:

So LBJ and the Dems established government sponsored media to educate Americans on our religious founding and limited government? 

This was all part of the Marxist great society movement that bastardized the constitution, created class warfare, and adopted secular humanism as the official religion of our government and schools. 

Have you ever thought about coloring your thoughts, like Branco does.  You are truly one of the great orators of our times and to be honest, Branco is famous and he has nothing to say.  Think of the possibilities and chance for fame and fortune.  Now run, go start coloring. 

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

A children's gender clinic whistleblower claimed on Dr. Phil Thursday that she saw regretful patients ask to have their removed body parts restored after operations.

Jamie Reed, who worked at the Washington University Transgender Center at St. Louis Children's Hospital, penned a lengthy tell-all expose last year in which she called gender clinics for kids "morally and medically appalling." On "Dr. Phil Primetime," the host asked Reed, who is queer and married to a transgender person herself, what changed her mind about transgender treatments for youth.

"A number of things," she said. "We started to see patients who were experiencing very significant medical harms being rushed to the emergency room with lacerations requiring stitches. We had patients contact us who were begging to have body parts put back on within months of having surgeries."

She went on to claim, "The thing that kept happening is every time I would raise concerns and ask about the protocols and ask about the guidelines - this is just how the industry works, if a child says they're trans there's no questioning it. We just say, ‘Yep, you're trans, what would you like?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/kids-gender-clinic-whistleblower-tells-dr-phil-regretful-patients-begged-body-parts-put-back

Gender clinic whistleblower says 'doctors acting like God,' kids regret surgeries

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

A children's gender clinic whistleblower claimed on Dr. Phil Thursday that she saw regretful patients ask to have their removed body parts restored after operations.

Jamie Reed, who worked at the Washington University Transgender Center at St. Louis Children's Hospital, penned a lengthy tell-all expose last year in which she called gender clinics for kids "morally and medically appalling." On "Dr. Phil Primetime," the host asked Reed, who is queer and married to a transgender person herself, what changed her mind about transgender treatments for youth.

"A number of things," she said. "We started to see patients who were experiencing very significant medical harms being rushed to the emergency room with lacerations requiring stitches. We had patients contact us who were begging to have body parts put back on within months of having surgeries."

She went on to claim, "The thing that kept happening is every time I would raise concerns and ask about the protocols and ask about the guidelines - this is just how the industry works, if a child says they're trans there's no questioning it. We just say, ‘Yep, you're trans, what would you like?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/kids-gender-clinic-whistleblower-tells-dr-phil-regretful-patients-begged-body-parts-put-back

Gender clinic whistleblower says 'doctors acting like God,' kids regret surgeries

Dr. Phil, the guy who provides drugs to his rehabbing interviewees in the green room so that they relapse. I didn't realize he was going full rightoid.

41 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Dr. Phil, the guy who provides drugs to his rehabbing interviewees in the green room so that they relapse. I didn't realize he was going full rightoid.

Ignoring the message again I see. Would you let your kid cut his junk off?

If you would you're an asshole.

6 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Ignoring the message again I see. Would you let your kid cut his junk off?

If you would you're an asshole.

I wouldn't trust anything you see on Dr. Phil. 

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I wouldn't trust anything you see on Dr. Phil. 

Here's an article in which the liberal NY Times substantiates the claims. No Dr. Phil involved so now you can rest easy in knowing that people in this country mutilate kids with the blessings of mentally ill leftists.

https://nypost.com/2023/08/24/ny-times-vindicates-trans-clinic-whistleblower-jamie-reed-keep-up-the-scrutiny/

6 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Here's an article in which the liberal NY Times substantiates the claims. No Dr. Phil involved so now you can rest easy in knowing that people in this country mutilate kids with the blessings of mentally ill leftists.

https://nypost.com/2023/08/24/ny-times-vindicates-trans-clinic-whistleblower-jamie-reed-keep-up-the-scrutiny/

You mean the NY Post is claiming the NY Times has vindicated the story.

When you click on the alleged NY Times article in this NY Post article, it goes to ... another NY Post article.

6 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Have you ever thought about coloring your thoughts, like Branco does.  You are truly one of the great orators of our times and to be honest, Branco is famous and he has nothing to say.  Think of the possibilities and chance for fame and fortune.  Now run, go start coloring. 

The last time I colored something was Abe Lincoln in elementary school. Ended up being held after class because the teacher interrupted my lack of artistic ability for disrespect 

12 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

lol, good stuff.  I currently have some obvious illegals working in the yard next door.  Should I open fire? What would a member of Larry's Revolutionary Guard Corps do? 

You're in Texas, right? Don't bother calling the feds, call the Governor's office.

12 minutes ago, Jay said:

You're in Texas, right? Don't bother calling the feds, call the Governor's office.

Cramp, wait until they finish your neighbor's lawn first, but before he pays them. You'll get extra credit added to your Liberty Score.

41 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Cramp, wait until they finish your neighbor's lawn first, but before he pays them. You'll get extra credit added to your Liberty Score.

And a .0001% discount at the Trump Store, after you buy the membership.