• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Last 3 Weeks

OregonLAA

Have been the worst Angels baseball I have ever watched. I was too young to remember 1995. All I remember was the last game. And I honestly can't think of a stretch this bad since. 2 series wins on miracles when the Angels played at home but the road games, they've gone 1-12 in the last 3 weeks!! That's ****ing terrible.

Have been the worst Angels baseball I have ever watched. I was too young to remember 1995. All I remember was the last game. And I honestly can't think of a stretch this bad since. 2 series wins on miracles when the Angels played at home but the road games, they've gone 1-12 in the last 3 weeks!! That's ****ing terrible.

Arte needs to move the team to Portland Oregon.

I remember '95 well, and I don't remember it being as bad as this. To be fair, the Mariners were a pretty good team.

1995 was its own category - that was one of the worst collapses in baseball history. August 15: 64-38, 10.5 games ahead of 2nd place Texas (they were 11 games ahead a few days earlier). After that they went 9-28 to fall 3 games behind the Mariners, or a total loss of 15.5 games. What makes matters even worse is that they then won five in a row to force a one-game playoff. But then they faced Randy Johnson and Luis Sojo happened. Just a horrible, horrible stretch - the worst month and a half in my memory of being an Angels fan for 35 years.

That said, this has been terrible. 6-17 over their last 23 games. This team is just pathetic. To be honest, I'm barely paying attention.

We have to face the fact that this is a barely-over .500 team playing barely over .500.   The bullpen is about average.  The rotation is about average with potential upside.  The lineup is about average due to a lot of holes.  The bench is weaksauce.  Overall, average.

I have this bad feeling that unless the Angels get their act together in future years, we're going to witness the downfall of Mike Trout. 

He has guaranteed money for a long time, lots of it, and no incentive to play at 110% because the rest of the team sucks. 

I have this bad feeling that unless the Angels get their act together in future years, we're going to witness the downfall of Mike Trout.

He has guaranteed money for a long time, lots of it, and no incentive to play at 110% because the rest of the team sucks.

With Mike Trout having to carry the load night after night, diving catch after diving catch, slide after slide, inside pitch after inside pitch he's destined for a major injury. That's when reality will hit. We got nothing after Trout.