• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread 8/3 (No Albert)

JoJo26

The only hardware we'll see from this squad this year is Mike Trout winning another MVP....though that might be slipping away as well. If this team misses the playoffs, Trout can kiss another MVP award goodbye thanks to the mediocrity that surrounds him. Lorenzo Cain or Donaldson(if Jays make it) will get the award for "leading" their team to the playoffs

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the second time he's been in the cleanup spot?

Mike manages by feel, so he probably took one look at Murphy and thought "This is a big, strong guy. He must have a lot of power. Cleanup. Feels right."

Yes - Murphy had batted 4th before. Like when Hamilton was placed there.

I can't even imagine buying tickets to go to a game right now.

I don't mean this disrespectfully but what else do you guys spend your money on? To me time is more important than my money so if you're going to spend 3-5 hours a day posting about the game you're watching why would you go on stubhub and by a $5 ticket and go see the game? You won't spend $30-40 but you'll waste countless hours on here? Makes little sense.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the second time he's been in the cleanup spot?

Mike manages by feel, so he probably took one look at Murphy and thought "This is a big, strong guy. He must have a lot of power. Cleanup. Feels right."

Who exactly would you bay clean up with this group when Albert isn't playing? Cron?