• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread 8/3 (No Albert)

JoJo26

The chances of Arte firing Scioscia are slim (and slim just left town). I'm not even sure why he would entertain the thought. Scioscia runs a tight ship and the players like him. Anytime a manager makes a game move there's risk involved. Players/managers aren't perfect  ... not even if their last name is Trout/Bochy.

Good, Pujols needs a game off,  he's been atrocious lately

Yeah, he's been pretty bad. I wonder if the HR Derby had a negative effect on his swing? At least he had an RBI yesterday though. 

Hopefully DeJesus at least makes contact this game as the lead off hitter

I thought the same thing. It's kind of scary, but his batting stance and swing kind of remind me of Joyce. 

I just don't understand why Scioscia keeps taking Giavotella out of the leadoff spot. Granted, he may not be an ideal leadoff guy, but the batting order with him, followed by Kole, Trout, and then Pujols was effective. 

At least he isn't back to putting Aybar at leadoff again ... yet

btw the concerning thing about Richards? K/9 is 6.68 this season, a huge drop-off from the 8.75 K/9 he had last year in his breakout season. This season's K-rate is on par with his prior seasons....you know, the years his ERA was well north of 4. His BB/9 is up as well

Dude has regressed everywhere

btw the concerning thing about Richards? K/9 is 6.68 this season, a huge drop-off from the 8.75 K/9 he had last year in his breakout season. This season's K-rate is on par with his prior seasons....you know, the years his ERA was well north of 4. His BB/9 is up as well

Dude has regressed everywhere

Mota commented on that pre game and said that just means a more complete pitcher now Edited by Angels N Skins