• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Man of Steel

Your info is dead wrong.  Both Superman and Superman II are great movies.  Superman has a 93% fresh rating and Superman II (my favorite) has a 88% fresh rating.

It is Superman III and Superman IV that are both pretty bad.

Sorry I worded them incorrectly. By "one or two", I meant one or two of the films (I'm including Superman Returns in the bunch).

From what I've gathered, Superman I & 2 are universally praised. Superman IV and Returns are pretty negatively received. And I've personally heard mix things from people nowadays on Superman 3 saying it's not bad just people weren't expecting the film to go more of a comedy route than the other two.

• 1 month later...