• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The sky isn't falling.

Here's the thing. You can dislike the way our front office or manager has behaved and still love the team and be a fan.  Duh people.  If there's one thing that I hate is other fans telling me how to be a fan.  

Go Angels!

Unfortunately we have far too many people here who do that.

Some people don't

seem to realize

that change

is inevitable.

New Names

New Owners

New GMs

New Managers

New Coaches

New Players

New Fans

New Web Sites

New Cities

It all happens at some point.

Actually there seems to be so much change in baseball that when it doesn't happen regularly, fans think something has to be wrong.  Maybe people get bored with this sport rather easily, and always need something new and fresh.  Or maybe the longer certain players, coaches, and front office types are around the more exposed their weaknesses become, and the fans pile onto them for those reasons.  I would submit as evidence that every player on this team has been buried under criticism the past few years with the exception of Trout (and he's only been here a few years).  At their low points fans would have been happy to trade or rid themselves of those players after analyzing their weaknesses.  

It isn't about kissing his fat ass. It's about giving him credit that he us do. You really should look for another team to root for. Maybe a team that chronically f a ils to make the playoffs (Mets) because your certainly proud of your team when they fail but hate the guy who has helped them win.

And?

I'm supposed to kiss his fat a$$ bc he made the team a contender. F that. My name isn't arte Moreno, sorry wrong mexican.

Actually someone looked into it. The Angels would have made the playoffs three more times. That means Scioscia with 7 and the rest of the managers 6.

If there had been a wild card system back in the day the Angels would have had many playoff appearances. They had a lot of second place finishes in the division. That said, George Steinbrenner defined any season that did not end in a World Series championship as a failure, so I see where you're coming from.

He's old enough to remember this:

tumblr_m95uioqfnh1qm9rypo1_1280.jpg

So 1 WS title and 6 division titles in 15 years! Deserves to bully people around in the org. To dictate to the people above him what's good for the org and what's not. He's the manager nothing else. Should he be discussed when building a roster of course but to a certain extent.

He won a title in 2002 when I was 15 yrs old and he's been living off of that for over a decade. From 2010-2014 not sniffing the playoffs any other manager would have been canned but his other puppet arte gave him a iron clad contract. He's ran players out of town and now 2 general managers. 1 of which had no fair shot when he signed his contract (dipoto) the other already knew he was there to be another puppet and scapegoat

I think his act has grown old and stale. I'm tired of it. I will continue to wach the games bc I love the team and support the players (good or bad) and simply bc I like baseball. I will go to games but look for tickets on stub hub (who the owner hates) for as cheap as possible and sneak up better seats. I will not spend 1 dime in that stadium on concessions or merchandise. I will not park in the stadium lot. I will instead park at the warehouse, drink my own beer, and bring in my own bag of peanuts I bought at ralphs for $1.99.

I'm done with the manager and arte. This organization has been a joke all year. I know this is all easier said then done but this organization needs a fresh start on the field and in the front office.

Go Angels

Something something discount purchaser.

It's post like this that gets me being condescending. I never said i was a better Dan than anyone. You took a shot at me for no readon. Maybe because i don't accept your narrative that Scioscia is the antichrist. What i do hate is hipocrisy. It's hipocritical to call yourself a life long fan yet hate the guide who led the franchise through its most successful period.

when did this hate behin? We he led the team to a world series championship? Or when he led the team to five divisional titles in seven years? Or was it when the personal dropped where other teams are better yet he still was competitive and won 98 games last year?

And before you try to negate my logic by claiming I kiss Scioscia ass remember I did go on the record and say he needs to be replaced at the end of the year.

let's quit with personal attacks because I can get personal.

Storm quit portraying yourself as the super fan. Please. We now know that you are the best fan ever. So please. Just stop.

It's post like this that gets me being condescending. I never said i was a better Dan than anyone. You took a shot at me for no readon. Maybe because i don't accept your narrative that Scioscia is the antichrist. What i do hate is hipocrisy. It's hipocritical to call yourself a life long fan yet hate the guide who led the franchise through its most successful period.

when did this hate behin? We he led the team to a world series championship? Or when he led the team to five divisional titles in seven years? Or was it when the personal dropped where other teams are better yet he still was competitive and won 98 games last year?

And before you try to negate my logic by claiming I kiss Scioscia ass remember I did go on the record and say he needs to be replaced at the end of the year.

Go ahead and get personal...I double effing dare you.  I am not a hypocrite.  Everybody on this board knows where I stand.  You are a class A-1 asshole.  You are the almost the most condescending jerk on this board.  Did I hit a nerve or something?

Go ahead and get personal...I double effing dare you.  I am not a hypocrite.  Everybody on this board knows where I stand.  You are a class A-1 asshole.  You are the almost the most condescending jerk on this board.  Did I hit a nerve or something?

Chuck, can I like this post 15 times?

Who is this Dan you speak of? You really need to start proofreading your posts as it seems like a drunken 12 year-old writes them.

I like being a minority in the minority.

I was very vocal about the negative direction this team had been in the last several years (save your best record bs). Nobody liked what I was serving.

Club friction and Dipotos resignation, and everyone acts like it was doomsday for the club, when I believed it was exactly what was needed. Now I think there is clear direction here.

The pitching is rock solid. If any of these guys can just scrape .250 while trout and Pujols slap the ball silly, we will be ok. Hell, Aybar is smacking it like the little mini-donkey he rides back home.

Cron has driven in 7 in two games. This guy could be the key. If he starts hitting, and we drop him on the 5 hole, we might have some punch.

Two games, and all of the sudden this offense looks tolerable.

I wouldn't say I'm a super fan. I just like going against the tide. Everyone was jocking Sosh and some of these guys for way too long when crap wasn't getting done.

Then many turned on him when Jerry resigns and all of the sudden the team looks potent and it looks relaxed and having fun.

Something was F'd up here. It seems to be un-F'd now.

lol sorry Soto, but you wanted Sciosicia fired for the good of the team.

Claiming victory now that Dipoto is gone and MS is still here isn't validation of your constant bellyaching.

nice try, however

Edited by Lou

lol sorry Soto, but you wanted Sciosicia fired for the good of the team.

Claiming victory now that Dipoto is gone and MS is still here isn't validation of your constant bellyaching.

nice try, however

I wanted Sosh fired the last four seasons. I said early this season I was fine with him here. That he isn't the cause of this season's mess. I'd find it for you,'but I don't care too.