• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How Conservative Is The OC?

My parents moved me away from the OC when I was too young to notice.

I know most/all of the state legislators are Republicans. I know the mega-churches got started there. I know it is the last Republican strong hold in the state (outside of rural areas).

So my question is what type of conservative is the OC?,

#1Give Me My Capital Gains Tax Cut and leave me alone conservative.

or

#2 Scary Fundamentalist Praise Jesus and Pass the Ammo conservative.

Thanks for the input fellow Angels fans.

My parents moved me away from the OC when I was too young to notice.

I know most/all of the state legislators are Republicans. I know the mega-churches got started there. I know it is the last Republican strong hold in the state (outside of rural areas).

So my question is what type of conservative is the OC?,

#1Give Me My Capital Gains Tax Cut and leave me alone conservative.

or

#2 Scary Fundamentalist Praise Jesus and Pass the Ammo conservative.

Thanks for the input fellow Angels fans.

Do you know a lot of Christians or is this what you're getting from Rolling Stone and Bill Maher? 

Its definitely the 1 dad, 1 mom, 1.7 kids, house, dog and education kind of conservatism

And sometimes the dad and mom are black.  And sometimes they're the same sex.  And sometimes they belong to labor unions.  We allow all of that here.

Lol.

What an ignorant post.

If you are referring to my post, how is it ignorant? Latinos overwhelmingly vote Democrat (71% of Latinos voted for Obama in 2012). Democrats aren't conservative. Orange County has a very large Latino population. And of course, not all non-Latinos are conservative, so you can add a whole lot of whities into the non-conservative group as well.

Therefore, a Very sizeable portion of Orange County is not conservative.

Edited by wopphil

If you are referring to my post, how is it ignorant? Latinos overwhelmingly vote Democrat (71% of Latinos voted for Obama in 2012). Democrats aren't conservative. Orange County has a very large Latino population. And of course, not all non-Latinos are conservative, so you can add a whole lot of whities into the non-conservative group as well.

Therefore, a Very sizeable portion of Orange County is not conservative.

The question would be how does the Hispanic demographic break down based on income levels? The personal interests of an average Hispanic there may be quite different than the interests of someone in my state for instance.