• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

Good period 5 on 5 for the Ducks. The penalties sapped some of the momentum but we managed them. The Bieksa for Andreoff exchange definitely favors the Queens. Hopefully the Ducks can get a few power plays in the 2nd. I like our chances 5 on 5 tho.

Edited by UndertheHalo

No one else trolls like you in these boards. If you're going to come in here stop being an asshole or stick to your own thread. Your shit is childish and immature.

No one is trolling just responding to a post made by Nate. Didn't know you spoke for him.

I forgot the ducks play clean family fun hockey

No one is trolling just responding to a post made by Nate. Didn't know you spoke for him.

I forgot the ducks play clean family fun hockey

I don't. Just see you post that shit in this thread a lot in reply to him, me and others. It's not cool.

I think Lindholm got a little injury early on in this game with that big hit he took.  Twice I have seen him struggle to keep his feet moving and end up giving up a scoring chance.  He hasn't done that since early in the season.