• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

It'll be interesting to see what happens to Forsberg.  If the league chickens out, 1 game.  But hopefully 3 games.  This will probably be the biggest game changer.

It's also amazing that other teams take so many head shots to our players, and the refs have called none of them all season long. 

Ducks played about as bad as they could've.  Despres and Gibby were the 2 worst players on the ice for the Ducks.  The Ducks will play better from here on out.  Ducks in 5.

You make it seem like it's so easy to just play better. A big part of the problem IMO is what the Preds did rather then what the Ducks didn't do.

Calm down guys. It was a shitty effort but despite that Nashville needed two flukey goals to win. I really thought Rinne looked shakey. So long as we win on Sunday we should be ok. This was never gonna be a sweep or anything.

True, Rinne did have a .908 Save percentage as a starter for Nashville this year which is quite bad.

They should be able to beat Rinne if they get enough quality shots on goal.

Also need to try going five hole on Rinne, such a big goalie like him leaves more 5hole open but then if he just sits on his knees the whole time start setting up one timers, passing from the left to a guy on right side who hammers a one timer past Rinne who's not as fast to move across his other side.

I'll wait to see what adjustments they make. 

It did seem like the one adjustment they made was working towards the end.  Which wasn't shoot the puck in along the boards, but angled so you get a bounce so that Pikachu couldn't play it. 

Gibson didn't look good IMO.  they were soft goals that this board would have ripped Andersen over.  This is another thing that will be interesting going into game 2 if Bruce plays the 2 game platoon that worked so well this season.  Give Gibson the opener, then 2 of Andersen, then back to Gibson, rinse and repeat. 

I think they will make adjustments and win.  It's not like they were blown out, and the goals the Preds made were soft. 

Don't get me wrong, full credit to Nashville, they dominated the neutral zone play and hemmed the Ducks up for long sequences. We've seen this Duckies group do this before tho. The Ducks weren't beating any team in the league lost night. They were absolute trash. They were putting the puck into stupid parts of the ice on defense (if they managed to out hustle the Predators player in the first place, which they did rarely) and when they did manage to possess the puck at all the movement was awful. real tough to transition into any sort of attack when you are completely incapable of completing a pass. Anyway, we could disect it more but why bother. It's pretty easily summed up. They team played like shit. I expect they'll be a lot sharper tomorrow. We know what Nashville is bringing now.

Edited by UndertheHalo