• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

Yeah Kings tickets are much more expensive than Ducks tickets.  If you buy any single games from Ducks you are much better off doing a mini plan or season ticket plan depending on how many games you go to.  On the plus side since we drew Nashville 1st round tickets are relatively cheap on the secondary market, especially the game on Sunday night and the building should be full of Ducks fans.  

Same here. He's making him out to be Justin Schultz. Despres was solid when he got back in late January. Can't fault him for the injuries. He had a few bad games but haven't they all? He's going to be a big part of our D core going forward.

lol no one is as bad as Schultz was this season. Silfverberg & Andersen also had a concussions this year. It's like when Wisniewski came back from an injury he just couldn't fit well with the Ducks defense. Maybe Despres will do better in the playoffs.

Ticket prices for sure...if the Ducks don't make the cup attendance will suffer as well September-mid December.

On a different note, **** all this shit I've been reading/hearing about Nashville being a tough opponent. Ducks are gonna roll in 5.

Season seat prices actually went down next year compared to this year.

Season seat prices actually went down next year compared to this year.

No they didn't...I'm pretty sure almost every section increased in price or stayed flat.  What location do you think went down?

https://ducksportal.io-media.com/season-ticket-pricing

Maybe the row A-C in the upper level went down slightly?  Not sure what those were this year.

Edited by halobob

They could just copy Chicago & unload Vatanen & Andersen for NHL ready prospects & Picks. Some that can provide offense to make up for if they are unable to keep McGinn or Perron.

I think that's what the Ducks are going to do.  They aren't a big market that can take it to the cap max every year.  So they need to keep the pipeline stocked.  And the Ducks draft smart, so that helps. 

No they didn't...I'm pretty sure almost every section increased in price or stayed flat.  What location do you think went down?

https://ducksportal.io-media.com/season-ticket-pricing

Maybe the row A-C in the upper level went down slightly?  Not sure what those were this year.

Looks like Terrace Center Rows H-P dropped by $1, everything else higher or flat:

http://tickets.anaheimducks.com/pricing.aspx

I think that's what the Ducks are going to do.  They aren't a big market that can take it to the cap max every year.  So they need to keep the pipeline stocked.  And the Ducks draft smart, so that helps. 

I agree, Bob Murray is great about keeping the pipeline stocked for the future.  If he plays this offseason right he can keep the Ducks very competitive for years to come.  

I think that price drop came about because of what they did for pricing for terrace center. We had seats in section 415 row P last year. The price for those seats went up around 43% (they grouped the goal line sections with center terrace and moved the upper section pricing up two rows), so we moved to center ice this year and re-upped for next. The price drop is probably indicative of a few lost holders from that price jump.

Rakell, Bieksa, Perron and Vatanen on the ice for practice.

So stoked for that. Rakell and Perron make this team so much more difficult to play against.

Another interesting note: the Leafs Morgan Rielly signed for six years at $5MM. If the Ducks can get Hampus at somewhere near that with that term, I'd be extremely please.

lol no one is as bad as Schultz was this season. Silfverberg & Andersen also had a concussions this year. It's like when Wisniewski came back from an injury he just couldn't fit well with the Ducks defense. Maybe Despres will do better in the playoffs.

and yet schultz looked decent on the pens.

funny was being removed from a toxic org can do to a player.

Check this out on Lindholm:

Coach Bruce Boudreau played him against the toughest quality of competition this season and he still finished with the best relative Corsi in the league among defensemen (plus-15.9, according to behind the net). He’s great.