• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bernie Sanders

I do love him. Don't agree with everything he believes in (naturally) but on the whole he's my man.

Sexual pun unintended

question then, how do you propose that businesses pay for all of the things he wants them to pay for?

Does he get that in many of the countries that stuff like this is done the government helps businesses do this?

All of these proposals from guaranteed sick time to minimum wage hikes to mandatory vacation just kill jobs. I don't really care about these things too passionately. At the end of the day I have to keep labor vs revenue between 40-45%. 

It is pretty easy for me to cut support jobs, give more functions and tasks to salary people and give them a few extra bucks to take the extra work on. Also motivates us to improve our tech and outsource more stuff. 

i'm very interested to hear how mr. sanders proposes paying for all of these things. if any of his solutions involve raising taxes, that'll pretty much eliminate him in my book.

I'm guessing he would re-work the system so that billionaires can't skimp out and pay lower taxes than someone who makes 75k.

I thought that the so called super rich folk who haven't paid their fair share were supposed to ante-up so we could pay down the deficit.  Now I find out they are supposed to pay more money so us normal folk can get paid to do nothing.

Wait? The super rich actually anted-up to pay down the deficit? I must have missed that one.