• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Has KYLE KUBITZA replaced Erick 'FUBAR' Aybar?

JoJo26

I am always good with that.

Here's your MLB list before firing Scioscia:

1.  Learn to tie your shoe laces.

2.  Learn to properly put on a uniform to hide your out of shape body.

3.  Remember to take off your cap when the National Anthem is played.

4.  Learn to stretch without pulling something.

5.  Learn to speak to Alex, without looking at her boobs.

6.  Learn not to cry or use obscenities when you get booed.

5,989.  Learn how to "fire" Scioscia.

Good luck!

Here's your MLB list before firing Scioscia:

1.  Learn to tie your shoe laces.

2.  Learn to properly put on a uniform to hide your out of shape body.

3.  Remember to take off your cap when the National Anthem is played.

4.  Learn to stretch without pulling something.

5.  Learn to speak to Alex, without looking at her boobs.

6.  Learn not to cry or use obscenities when you get booed.

5,989.  Learn how to "fire" Scioscia.

Good luck!

I got 1-4.

Sorry, I ****ing hate fans booing me.

And have you seen those yabos?

Kid's first game in the bigs....relax people.

I think we were all very spoiled by Trout's more than easy transition to the big show. Trout set the bar so high that now there seems to be an expectation of greatness right out of the gate.   

Two hits in his first MLB game...let's talk about how the Angels need offense right now and how Kubbie did his job on that aspect of the game.

Trout struggled his first stint as well.  Well, struggled based on his standards.

Trout struggled his first stint as well.  Well, struggled based on his standards.

Yeah, Trout struggled at first (actually struggled, not just by his standards). Kubitza is in no way, shape, or form anything close to Trout in talent.

However, Kubitza's mental errors are just symptomatic of this organization as a whole and I don't blame him 100% (maybe 50-50). He could have been nervous.

Well here we are just a few days removed from the Kubie debut.  I would say that Aybar did his best to one up Kubie's opening day performance tonight.  He coughed up what could have been a critical error on a ground ball right at him (should have been a DP).  Fortunately, Navarro makes a terrific play to get a DP on the next hitter, and basically save the night for Wilson.  Aybar swung at the first pitch I believe in all of his AB's tonight with no positive results, this is our lead off guy.  We have to get guys on base in front of Trout and Pujols.  When the nine hitter is Joyce, and the leadoff hitter is Aybar (and he's on one of his cold streaks) that's deadly.

I would love to see Gia lead off tomorrow against Gray, and let Navarro (or Kubie) hit ninth for just tomorrow anyway.  Stick Aybar in about 6th or 7th, until he heats up on one of his streaks again.

Dipoto's priorities:  lead off hitter, left field upgrades (if they are not going to trust Navarro), and DH.  If they can't find a lead off hitter, then move Kole back up there and get an adequate hitter for cleanup. 

Well here we are just a few days removed from the Kubie debut.  I would say that Aybar did his best to one up Kubie's opening day performance tonight.  He coughed up what could have been a critical error on a ground ball right at him (should have been a DP).  Fortunately, Navarro makes a terrific play to get a DP on the next hitter, and basically save the night for Wilson.  Aybar swung at the first pitch I believe in all of his AB's tonight with no positive results, this is our lead off guy.  We have to get guys on base in front of Trout and Pujols.  When the nine hitter is Joyce, and the leadoff hitter is Aybar (and he's on one of his cold streaks) that's deadly.

FUBAR will not let his perch atop the dingbat throne go easy...

Now that we have 4 guys who can deliver solid team power between them, we need more baserunners to set the table for them.

Gotta get a solid lead off guy and solid LF in one swoop, if possible.

Or maybe try Navarro as the lead off guy and regular LF (at least for most of the games)?

That way, they can then focus on acquiring a lefty hitting DH, and also hope that somehow Bedrock Jr. or Gott could develop into the 7th inning set up guy. Tossed Salas doesn't inspire me to be sure, and who knows how Rasmus will pitch after being out for 3 months.

Edited by Angel Oracle