• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pool party gone wild

Take it for a grain of salt.  Since I don't know if this is legit or not.  But this is why the police might have been called in the first place.

VIDEO EMERGES OF VIOLENCE AT ‘INNOCENT POOL PARTY’ IN MCKINNEY, TEXAS

There is a video of it somewhere also.

I saw some nasty hair pulling in that video.  Wow.  Lets bring out the armored assault vehicle next time.

And I didn't see any black kids escalating.  I saw some teens trying to pull their girl away (also known as stopping the fight).

Take it for a grain of salt.  Since I don't know if this is legit or not.  But this is why the police might have been called in the first place.

Very interesting stuff in this article.  The best part of all of this is still the cops barrel roll.  

A bunch of teens at a pool party - A POOL PARTY! - and this p*ssy feels "threatened"...  Jesus H....

Is that really what we want, folks?  Cops pulling guns on kids at a pool party?

Oh and exactly how many arrests were made at this threatening pool party, with, as MT put it, sex acts in public, underage drinking, etc.  How many arrests?

I'll tell you.  One.  For resisting arrest. 

This is insane.  People here on Angelswin defending the Reno 911 cop more than his police chief.  Because the chief threw this idiot to the curb once he saw all the mayhem he caused.

I think to a person on here everyone has said that particular cop did not do his job well.  Where are all these folks defending him?

I think to a person on here everyone has said that particular cop did not do his job well. Where are all these folks defending him?

The problem is that in one breath people will admit the cop screwed up but in the next try to point out something that exonerates him, such as how it was all violent before he showed up.

The cop who clearly shouldn't be a cop has resigned.  The other two cops looked to handle the situation much better as seen by their reaction to the shitty cop pulling his gun.  I can't stop laughing thinking about the barrel roll.  

The cop resigned knowing he was going to be left taking the heat once the race card was pulled out. He will move his family to some other county or state and resume his career. He will never live down the barrel roll.

"Benet Embry, a black man, posted on Facebook about the events leading up to the police call. “Look, I LIVE in this community and this ENTIRE incident is NOT racial at all,” Embry wrote. “A few THUGS spoiled a COMMUNITY event by fighting, jumping over fences into a PRIVATE pool, harassing and damaging property. Not EVERYTHING is about RACE."

So is Jesse and Al showing up or not?

We are definitely learning more about this story.  The guy who called 911 about "out of control kids" is a felon and was convicted as a teen of torturing animals.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/10/texas-pool-party-911-caller-convicted-felon

In November 1999, aged 18, Toon and three high school friends were arrested and expelled from school after vandalising the agricultural centre of a rival high school district and attacking animals housed there, many of which were owned and cared for by school children.

“Cows and pigs were cut and bruised, apparently beaten with wooden boards. And baby turkeys were slain, their limbs torn apart,” the Dallas Morning News reported at the time. Dale Gardner, a teacher in the school district’s agriscience and technology program, told the newspaper: “It was brutal. There’s no way to describe it. I’ve never seen anything like it.”

About a dozen prize turkeys, which were reportedly being bred by a student aiming to win money for his scholarship fund, were feared killed.