• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread 5/17 @ Baltimore

Cy Wright?

It figures.

Is there truly another team that struggles more against new pitchers over time?

No. In fact, I think there are teams that bring up AAA pitchers just so they can make their MLB debut against the Halos before sending them back down a bit more confident. It's a service the Angels provide to the rest of the league.

Not really, had they stayed on 2nd and 3rd, Aybar gets thrown out at first and there are still two outs...

I will take 2nd & 3rd over 1st & 3rd.

Besides, if Calhoun stays put at third, Machado has to make the long throw after (presumably) looking Calhoun back, which could give Aybar time to beat it out or Machado makes a bad throw. There is so much more that can happen if the third baseman has to make the throw across the diamond.

Edited by Mark68

I will take 2nd & 3rd over 1st & 3rd.

Besides, if Calhoun stays put at third, Machado has to make the long throw after (presumably) looking Calhoun back, which could give Aybar time to beat it out or Machado makes a bad throw. There is so much more that can happen if the third baseman has to make the throw across the diamond.

I guess so, but that isn't very likely. But sure, it would have slightly increased the odds of scoring though.