• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Greinke: Fractured collar bone

i actually saw the game over at my friends house. i thought greinke showed a lot of moxie standing in their and giving a shoulder charge to a dude that is SIGNIFICANTLY bigger than him.

i do think he brought it on himself though when he talked some shit to quentin. hitters often times will bluff at the mound a bit on their way to first base after being hit, but when the pitcher talks some shit to you after hitting you? as a baseball player, as a cleanup hitter, as a man....dude, you've got to charge the mound.

i give greinke a lot of credit for balls if not brains in this way.

i actually saw the game over at my friends house. i thought greinke showed a lot of moxie standing in their and giving a shoulder charge to a dude that is SIGNIFICANTLY bigger than him.

i do think he brought it on himself though when he talked some shit to quentin. hitters often times will bluff at the mound a bit on their way to first base after being hit, but when the pitcher talks some shit to you after hitting you? as a baseball player, as a cleanup hitter, as a man....dude, you've got to charge the mound.

i give greinke a lot of credit for balls if not brains in this way.

Since Greinke didn't hit him on purpose, he was probably yelling that to Quentin. If he were baiting Carlos, the catcher would have gotten involved much quicker.

Jonathan Bernhardt ‏@jonbernhardt 5m

Re: Greinke HBP, TCQ got a memory by an elephant. Previous ones were in 2008 and 2009 in the AL Central.

And, like tonight, neither was in a situation where you want to hit a player (both 1 run games)

So TCQ has a memory like a dumbass elephant

I didn't know so many Dodger lovers were on this board. Carlos wasn't going to do anything until Greinke said something. Greinke stood his ground but he paid the price. Carlos is a hot head, but the ball was at his shoulders then Greinke ran his mouth. I don't blame either one of them for doing what they did. Greinke got the short end of it. And tell Mattingly to quit crying. He has a 230 million dollar payroll and he wants to complain about MLB rules?

I didn't know so many Dodger lovers were on this board. Carlos wasn't going to do anything until Greinke said something. Greinke stood his ground but he paid the price. Carlos is a hot head, but the ball was at his shoulders then Greinke ran his mouth. I don't blame either one of them for doing what they did. Greinke got the short end of it. And tell Mattingly to quit crying. He has a 230 million dollar payroll and he wants to complain about MLB rules?

So what do you think Greinke said to Quentin? Keep in mind the catcher was there the entire time and didn't make a move to interfere. Maybe it's not what you think.

And he was going to. Then Greinke said something. He should have kept his mouth shut.

I swear baseball has been pussified so bad. One brawl happens and people everywhere are crying about it

Ahh there's that wonderful macho bullshit sports culture.

Where people are pussies because they don't like seeing players miss a few months because Carlos Quentin leans out over the plate(hence him being HBP so much) and can't control his temper when he does get hit.

But at least he had that nonsense "history" between him and Greinke to justify it!