• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What politician(s) would you want to have a beer with?

Party affiliations aside, what politician(s) do you think you would enjoy have some beers and shooting the shit with?  I bet GWB would be a blast when he has a few in him.  I'd be down for drinking a few with Obama, dude seems to enjoy his beer.  I bet Jimm Webb would get angry and spill some beans.  Who is your pick?

GWB and Clinton.  Would be fun to party with.  

Most others that come to mind, I'd probably get drunk then throw them out a window.  

Before my drinking time, but Tom Bradley seemed like a cool cat.  

And just the Japanese side of me.  But would have loved to had a few with Inouye of Hawaii.  

Sam Adams.

Good choice.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom — go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!" - Sam Adams

I'd go with JFK.

Pre- "I think I might run for President so I'm going to focus group every answer before I give it" Chris Christie would have been a cool guy to have a beer and crush a couple of pizzas with.  

If Hilary weren't running for President, Bill would also be an interesting guy to have a beer and hit on waitresses with. 

Basically, anyone who was in the game, but is now out of it and/or doesn't have any aspirations of moving up the political food chain. 

I won't pick anyone who's dead.

Bill Clinton so we can talk Jazz and women all night.

Obama because he seems cool as ****.

Biden because he seems like he'd be a wild one.

Jon Huntsman so I could get him drunk and get his consent to bang his daughters.

This post led to me googling "Jon Huntsman daughters" and this is what I found.  Tip of the cap to you, good sir, and time for Meghan McCain to move over.  She has company.

hunsmans-daughters-628.jpg

Meghan, for anyone interested and to save you the work.  Yes, I know, and I don't care.

Megan_McCain_carpet_2.jpg?itok=8hB9b_Ym

Maybe his brother can join you and bring the beer.

BILLY2.JPG

When I was a kid, my dad gave me and my brothers an unopened can of that beer and told us to keep it, as it would be worth a lot of money some day.  He said the same thing when he gave us the Pepsi cans with the Space Shuttle on them.  My dad has done all right with his investments in general but sometimes his portfolio is suspect.

Along with his smoking hot daughters, Jon Huntsman does seem like the most down to earth regular ol politician I've ever seen interviewed. Guy would probably be perfect as a president but of course the Republicans ****ed that up.

I'd absolutely vote for Huntsman.  

When I was a kid, my dad gave me and my brothers an unopened can of that beer and told us to keep it, as it would be worth a lot of money some day.  He said the same thing when he gave us the Pepsi cans with the Space Shuttle on them.  My dad has done all right with his investments in general but sometimes his portfolio is suspect.

You drank the beer, didn't you.