• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

God Help Us All

All of what you said at the end would cause conservatives today to label him as a filthy liberal.  And it doesn't invalidate the other, more liberal things Reagan did.  I also like how you admitted he increased defense spending.  He increased it by 48%.  That's not just an increase, that's a huge increase.  If any of your bills suddenly went up by 48% you wouldn't just call it an increase.

Ok go ahead and keep calling Reagan a liberal, I guess that makes Obama a communist.

All of what you said at the end would cause conservatives today to label him as a filthy liberal.  And it doesn't invalidate the other, more liberal things Reagan did.  I also like how you admitted he increased defense spending.  He increased it by 48%.  That's not just an increase, that's a huge increase.  If any of your bills suddenly went up by 48% you wouldn't just call it an increase.

My health care premium went up 90% after Obama got his hands on the industry. You're right, it's not just an increase. But that's for another thread.

All of what you said at the end would cause conservatives today to label him as a filthy liberal.  

I don't think anyone would call him a filthy liberal.  I mean, Ronnie's articulate and bright and clean ... and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man.

reagan is where this mess started. trickle down economics, union busting, cia backed cocaine sales to inner city blacks, manic deficit increases, the start of the radical social class stratification now appearent in the vanishing middle class, the war on drugs.

i could go on- the havoc he wreaked on the mentally ill and the creation of the homless problem while he was governor of california.

lots of what he did was suggessted by a goddamn astrologer and his dipshit wife for gods sake.

reagan is where this mess started. trickle down economics, union busting, cia backed cocaine sales to inner city blacks, manic deficit increases, the start of the radical social class stratification now appearent in the vanishing middle class, the war on drugs.

i could go on- the havoc he wreaked on the mentally ill and the creation of the homless problem while he was governor of california.

lots of what he did was suggessted by a goddamn astrologer and his dipshit wife for gods sake.

You have proof of that astrologer claim? I've never heard of that before.

You have proof of that astrologer claim? I've never heard of that before.

The Reagans' love of astrology was well known. Events at the White House were often rescheduled upon the advice of an astrologer. Both of them denied influence in policy decisions.

Reagan also hosted a White House dinner for the Mujahideen, equating them to America's founding fathers. We know them today as the Taliban.

I wish someone would break the longshoremen's union. I was in Long Beach this weekend and counted about 15 freighters backed up in the ocean waiting to be unloaded because those lazy assholes went on another strike. I can only imagine how much this is costing both the local and national economy.