• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

This could be what finally brings Hillary down

FOr me it comes down to two things. One, being in CA my vote for president doesn't matter at all. Two, I want a democrat for president because of the potential Supreme Court replacements in the next five years. If the latter means voting for Hillary then I'll vote for Hillary.

FOr me it comes down to two things. One, being in CA my vote for president doesn't matter at all. Two, I want a democrat for president because of the potential Supreme Court replacements in the next five years. If the latter means voting for Hillary then I'll vote for Hillary.

Glen, you seem to think that justices make their decision on something besides the law. They follow the Constitution.

i gotta side with notti on this one, juan.

Practically speaking, judges vote on ideology. All sides know that. When one side wins, they say it's plainly in the constitution. When the other wins, it's bias. 

Objectively speaking, one side, however, acknowledges that they just make things up according to ideology. 

https://news.yahoo.com/clintons-support-slides-ahead-first-democratic-debate-011729795.html

Clinton's support slides ahead of first Democratic debate

Just days before she will take the stage in the first Democratic debate, Hillary Clinton's lead over rival Bernie Sanders has narrowed, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll.

Clinton's support among Democratic voters fell 10 points within less than a week.

Pretty sad dude.

• 2 months later...

Not sure what it is yet, but I saw on the right of my FB feed that today the government released redacted emails related to the Benghazi attacks.  Must be some good stuff in there for them to do it today.  Shifty.