• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

This could be what finally brings Hillary down

Yeah it is Clinton/Sanders/Biden vs Clown U.  So basically clowns vs clowns.  It really sucks.

If I am the GOP I try really hard to get a candidate quick that isn't Trump.  Clinton is so vulnerable right now and Sanders wouldn't stand up as a real candidate, he is too far to the left, Biden doesn't have his name out enough (as weird as that is to say about a VP).  But the Republicans are too busy trying to win the nomination and can't focus their criticism on the Ds.  

Honestly R or D I won't care, we are ****ed and nothing will get done.

She finally got around to doing a live interview.  A bold move.  

Can't wait for the debates.  It will be interesting to see if Bernie goes after her, or if he's able to remember where he's at.  Do they have to do the debate 1pm?  I wouldn't think either of them would want to be late for the 4pm dinner rush at Golden Corral.

She finally got around to doing a live interview.  A bold move.  

Can't wait for the debates.  It will be interesting to see if Bernie goes after her, or if he's able to remember where he's at.  Do they have to do the debate 1pm?  I wouldn't think either of them would want to be late for the 4pm dinner rush at Golden Corral.

Don't forget Luby's is also a possibility.

Last real president was JFK.

I blame television /oldmanrant

Care to say why? 

1. Anti-Communist, although he lost Cuba to tyranny. 

2. Against gay marriage (and his own marriage). 

3. anti-abortion. 

4. Free enterprise. 

He was killed by a communist, so they didn't like him.

Edited by Juan Savage