• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

JNCO Jeans are coming back

Brandon

I mainly remember ravers and that white trash dude that would wear these with a wife beater and he had that step bowl haircut that goes into a ponytail.

That's a pretty spot on description.  I had a few friends I grew up with who started wearing jnco jeans sophomore year of high school and people at school who didn't know them thought they were into the rave scene.  The irony was that neither of them had ever been to a rave but that didn't stop them from wearing jnco jeans, over sized shirts (usually white) and have some kind of bracelet or beaded necklace that was multicolored.  One of them was the guy who could start growing a mustache in 6th grade so he had that going too which completed the dirty raver look.   

That's a pretty spot on description.  I had a few friends I grew up with who started wearing jnco jeans sophomore year of high school and people at school who didn't know them thought they were into the rave scene.  The irony was that neither of them had ever been to a rave but that didn't stop them from wearing jnco jeans, over sized shirts (usually white) and have some kind of bracelet or beaded necklace that was multicolored.  One of them was the guy who could start growing a mustache in 6th grade so he had that going too which completed the dirty raver look.   

I would love to see pictures of what those type of dudes look like now. I guess I could go to the local Circle K.

That's a pretty spot on description. I had a few friends I grew up with who started wearing jnco jeans sophomore year of high school and people at school who didn't know them thought they were into the rave scene. The irony was that neither of them had ever been to a rave but that didn't stop them from wearing jnco jeans, over sized shirts (usually white) and have some kind of bracelet or beaded necklace that was multicolored. One of them was the guy who could start growing a mustache in 6th grade so he had that going too which completed the dirty raver look.

Reminds me of a buddy I knew back then. He was a Mexican named Jorge and was a mix of paisa, beaner, and gang banger....he didn't bang, but ran with that crowd and was tall so everyone was scared of him.

He was one of the many stories where everyone goes on summer break and he is the same dude in high school as growing up together in elementary school. But going into our sophomore year at school to take pics for I'd cards and register this dude is rocking jncos,a bright ass shirt, elmo back pack, a necklace with a pacifier and a troll doll, and the best was the new haircut which was a shaved head but with long bangs slicked back.

From banger to raver over a summer. I was talking to him and all he talked about was happy hardcore and jungle juice. It was weird. I felt like I lost a homie.

I would love to see pictures of what those type of dudes look like now. I guess I could go to the local Circle K.

For one of the guys I was talking about working at or even just hanging out at Circle K would be a best case scenario.  Guy got sent to continuation school junior year because he was so far behind.  Most people in that situation got sent there middle of senior year because they weren't going to graduate but he got an early jump on them.  Last I heard he wasn't wearing shoes and had adopted some kind of hippie lifestyle but that was right after high school so I'm hoping he changed for the better.  Nothing wrong with their demeanor it was just a trip having known them for years yet at the same time not really surprising because one of them was a follower and would have followed the other one off a cliff like a lemming.  

Edited by Catwhoshatinthehat

Reminds me of a buddy I knew back then. He was a Mexican named Jorge and was a mix of paisa, beaner, and gang banger....he didn't bang, but ran with that crowd and was tall so everyone was scared of him.

He was one of the many stories where everyone goes on summer break and he is the same dude in high school as growing up together in elementary school. But going into our sophomore year at school to take pics for I'd cards and register this dude is rocking jncos,a bright ass shirt, elmo back pack, a necklace with a pacifier and a troll doll, and the best was the new haircut which was a shaved head but with long bangs slicked back.

From banger to raver over a summer. I was talking to him and all he talked about was happy hardcore and jungle juice. It was weird. I felt like I lost a homie.

Pretty similar to what happened to the guys I knew.  They went from white kids wearing baggy (non jnco) jeans listening to rap and when they showed up to register for classes sophomore year they were wanna be candy kids.  One of them had some kind of furry bracelet or some weird crap going on.  Even weirder than their change in clothing was their demeanor as they came off like candy kids did being laid back but dopey.

the other day i was just sitting at my desk thinking "what is it that our country needs to pull us out of the problems we're having with ISIS, and obamacare, and the brutal snow". wow, these jeans are it! it's like they were reading my mind.