• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tickets Now On Sale for AngelsWin.com Spring Training Fanfest Dinner!

Hey folks -- just FYI -- if you plan to stay at the Doubletree where the event is being held......you would be well advised to book now.

I just reserved rooms for our group.

The only rooms they have left are King Bed with pull out sofa.  All the Twin Queen Bed rooms are sold out a this point -- or, at least, that's what the Doubletree person told me today (Friday 1/16).

Notti - how are ticket sales going -- I have bought two tickets for the event and may need one more but, of course, that person can't confirm just quite yet.......

I am hoping we can get an extra ticket at the door (if needed) but if we can't do that, I'll reserve a third ticket by the first week of February.

getting some folks to lock in on this is like herding cats.........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey guys, our early bird special for our event is almost over. Get your tickets soon before you're paying a bunch more for a ticket into our big event. 

So far we have secured:

Los Angeles Angels GM Jerry Dipoto

Round Table Session: Mike DiGiovanna, Alden Gonzalez, Jeff Fletcher (Terry Smith & Jose likely, but not confirmed yet).

Prospect Alex Yarbrough & Jordan Piche' (more prospects to announce later)

Two Unnamed Players, perhaps one an alum and one current, or both current major leaguers on the Angels. * We will announce our player guests at a later time. 

Purchase your tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2015-angelswin-spring-training-fanfest-tickets-15222092689

Thanks to everyone who made this happen.

Thanks to everyone for their charity efforts as well. It was very moving when Scott revealed how much was raised.

Eleven, bummed I didn't have a chance to say hello. Next time come get me. Glad you had a great time.

We were blessed to have been able to raise that much money for the OC Miracle League.

I just got to pop in late.

I neglected to introduce myself as ELEVEN, which I see now was quite idoit-ic. Used to my own name (THREEVE).

I did manage to catch the sportswriters roundtable and the Miracle League raffle. Good to meet some of you in stealth.