• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Week 17 Thread

nando714

Man, did not think Rodgers was coming back the way he just collapsed out there. Clearly re-aggravated the calf strain but was huge to get him out there. MVP delivering in a big game playing on one leg

Not sure if 2 weeks will be enough for it to fully heal but it's better than having to play again the very next week

Lacerated spleen.

Daniel is better then him though. The best chiefs offense looked all yr iyam

Not in the 2nd half.  If it wasn't for the Chargers defense this game would have been out of reach going into the 4th quarter.  McCoy's call to run on both 3rd and 1 and 4th and 1 was ridiculous.  

Been moving all day, but checking scores and stats. Yeah, Daniel had a pretty pedestrian day. 157 0/0. If that's the best KC looked all year we are ****ed.

Sounds like the KC d was the difference. Houston with another beastly game.

Tough year for the Chiefs. Beat SD twice, close in Denver, win against Seattle, and embarrass New England (one of the latter two will win it all), but loses to Titans and Raiders with some lost chances like Pittsburgh.

The team is close and will be tops in the divison with upgrades and/or when Rivers and Peyton step aside....most likely when Peyton retires in about another year.

glad to see this saints season done and over with. they frustrated me greatly. it felt like every time i picked them to win in our weekly pool, they'd lose. and every week i picked against them, they won. today i picked tampa to upset them. i hate the saints.

Been moving all day, but checking scores and stats. Yeah, Daniel had a pretty pedestrian day. 157 0/0. If that's the best KC looked all year we are ****ed.

Sounds like the KC d was the difference. Houston with another beastly game.

Tough year for the Chiefs. Beat SD twice, close in Denver, win against Seattle, and embarrass New England (one of the latter two will win it all), but loses to Titans and Raiders with some lost chances like Pittsburgh.

The team is close and will be tops in the divison with upgrades and/or when Rivers and Peyton step aside....most likely when Peyton retires in about another year.

Still need a QB to consistently win the division.  Rivers is overrated and Peyton has at most one year left and is showing rapid signs of regression.  Not saying the Cheifs couldn't win the division but not consistently without a good QB.  Smith is average at best.  It is the reason that you can beat teams like Seattle and NE but then turn around and lose to the Raiders.  Defenses only get you so far.

As far as the 49ers go, that is the rumor going around that they want McDaniels.  They are stupid to fire Harbaugh in the first place, hiring McDaniels already would be just as stupid.  Have to go through the process and see who is available.

Smith's winning percentage says otherwise. I don't rate him highly, but the dude wins and mainly is the reason for at least not losing. He can win divisions, but I don't know about super bowls.

I can only imagine if the Chiefs oline wasn't terrible after letting three key starters leave before the start of the season. If guys like Flacco can win, smith can as well.