• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. A's (4/9) -- Opening Day at the Big A

Chimi

This team needs Jep to be a lock down guy in the 7th vs. rhers or lhers.  He did it at the end of last year so he gets the chance to keep doing it.  Not Mike's fault that Jepsen blows. 

This is the nightmare I anticipated so far.  Bad bullpen. 

Bad bullpens lose winnable games.  Good teams win winnable games. 

Jepsen was brought in to face Cespedes, but idiodically, MS became overly worried about Crisp stealing 2nd, and forgot why he brought in Jepsen from the beginning.

That was your game.

Yeah, doesn't matter how many bases Crisp steals when you're going to give up a bomb anyway.

Concentrate on the batter.

Time for the Angels to just roll over and die. If it weren't for those two gift runs, we wouldn't even have had the temporary lead. Scioscia is being out-managed once again by the bargain basement manager. Our players must be completely demoralized.

This team needs Jep to be a lock down guy in the 7th vs. rhers or lhers.  He did it at the end of last year so he gets the chance to keep doing it.  Not Mike's fault that Jepsen blows. 

This is the nightmare I anticipated so far.  Bad bullpen. 

Bad bullpens lose winnable games.  Good teams win winnable games. 

He brought him in to face the righty, and then interfered with him by playing the pitch-out game, which he lost badly.

Instead of just a stolen base, he also put Jepsen in a bad position, 2-0 against a good fastball hitter. 

Would anyone be surprised with a 1-5 or 2-4 homestand? I feel another well below .500 record through April coming.

I'd be surprised with 1-5, simply because even THIS team should be able to beat Houston at least twice.

2-4 though...0-3 against the A's and 2-1 against the Astros...I can see this happening.

I'd be surprised with 1-5, simply because even THIS team should be able to beat Houston at least twice.

2-4 though...0-3 against the A's and 2-1 against the Astros...I can see this happening.

They should be able to , but seriously this team just doesn't look good at all right now. I'm pretty much expecting the worst out of them.