• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

NFL Week 11 Thread

nando714

Daniel Bryan would say it best about the Rams.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

THIS is the real Rams defense. The sacks are somewhere close to 4/game the past 5 games.

Shaun Hill, Tre Mason, and Greg Zuerlein come up big on the offensive side of the ball.

Zuerlein is a witch on the kicking side of things, with 5 for 5 including 55 and 53 yarders.

Mason averages 4 yds/carry and goes for a buck 13 after the Broncos allowed only 47 yds rushing/game the past 6 games.

Shaun Hill was very efficient, and actually had a solid yardage game.

That's THREE wins, against 3 Super Bowl participants the past 2 years, this season!

Edited by Angel Oracle

That blueprint is the same as it's always been - pressure Manning so he makes mistakes and run the ball effectively to keep his offense off the field. I don't remember how they worded it but on one of the NFL shows they said the Denver O-line was top 5 last year at keeping pressure off Manning wheras they were ranked 12th before today and that ranking likely got worse. Miami is very good at getting to opposing QB's so next Sunday will be a great test to see if the Denver O-line can make improvements.

Eh. I kind of believe in momentum in the NFL and Miami has it. I really don't rate the KC o-line after losing 3/5 of starters in the offseason plus injuries....dudes are literally being thrown in there off the practice squad. Even then KC held the Miami defense and actually controlled that whole game in Miami. Maybe it's clicking for them now, Tannehill has seemed to be on point.

I'm not that high on New England. I think the score of the KC/NE game could have been fluky since KC kicked their ass bad, but NE is beatable bit still have the luxury of the AFC East. They seemed to have picked it up though since KC rolled them and people said Brady didn't have it anymore.

I would. It's always going to be QB's that get all the glory and with how easier it is to rack up ridiculous numbers, we're just seeing sexier and sexier stats for them

Rodgers, Brady, or Peyton are probably the front runners right now

Only way a TE, RB or WR may win it is if they have some historically great season. Took AP a 2K yardage season to get his MVP.

Rodgers has it in the NFC. With the AFC games like the Rams hurt Manning and Brady really had a slow start. Agreed it's usually a skill position player....maybe Charles even gets his due if he keeps killing it and guys like Luck and Brady have only ok games. Gronkowski healthy has been so good and voters think of things like his catch a couple weeks ago.

Not me, man.

Next to the Chiefs game tv was the mini game channel Directv does where they have all 8 morning games in mini screens with the scores and I kept looking at it during breaks and kept seeing "losing, winning, losing, losing, losing...." but gladly take a Chiefs win against a good team and Denver surprise loss.

I ran through all the picks quickly and it looked like everyone got a bit busted up. I think the winner this week will still have 4 or 5 losses.

I screwed myself up by overthinking it. Sunday morning I quickly changed my Hou/Cle pick and SF/NYG. With Arian Foster inactive, I changed it from Houston to Cleveland. Should have just stuck with my gut. Would be 10-3 this week so far rather than 8-5. Giants had so many chances to win their game but Eli single handedly killed them