• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

NFL Week 11 Thread

nando714

Didn't have the greatest view of the Broncos/Rams game as it was on one of the smaller TV's at the bar but from what I could see Denver looked bad.  The hit on Sanders looked like it happened before the ball got there but an update I read had at least one analyst thinking it was a legit hit but either way Sanders got rocked.  I give credit to the Rams defense and Denver is going to be in a world of hurt if Sanders and J. Thomas miss significant time.  Regardless their defense which was a strong point early in the season looked pretty bad.  The AFC West just got a lot more interesting especially if San Diego beats Oakland today like they should. 

Didn't have the greatest view of the Broncos/Rams game as it was on one of the smaller TV's at the bar but from what I could see Denver looked bad.  The hit on Sanders looked like it happened before the ball got there but an update I read had at least one analyst thinking it was a legit hit but either way Sanders got rocked.  I give credit to the Rams defense and Denver is going to be in a world of hurt if Sanders and J. Thomas miss significant time.  Regardless their defense which was a strong point early in the season looked pretty bad.  The AFC West just got a lot more interesting especially if San Diego beats Oakland today like they should. 

Just looked at all three contender schedules. SD is out of it and has the worst schedule. KC and DEN have no easy schedules, but ones they both should win (for instance, the toughest games left for KC are DEN and SD, but both in KC) and I think the division comes down to two weeks at Arrowhead between DEN and KC.....which you have to feel good as a Chiefs fan at home and if DEN are injured.

This is fun and I like KC flying under the radar. They don't normally get press, but did last year as the last undefeated team. They just sneak out these wins against BUF on the road in a crucial game and against the defending champions when they are starting to roll. Alex Smith's numbers are terrible, but the dude wins.