• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How about Hanley for 3B?

Cuddyer got 2 years.  Hanley is gonna get 5 at least

Let the Cubs and Yankees go nuts.  I also think Boston is gonna be a big player in the FA market this year. See what's around after the dust settles.  Don't give up a pick unless you get a guy on a 1yr deal and can get it back next year.  

Any time Arte is tempted to break the bank on someone, JD needs to show him a picture of Josh Hamilton.  

i'm going to say this in every FA thread. the angels literally can't afford to make another mistake in FA. any FA they sign, needs to be as close to a sure thing as possible. they're a C-hair away from being devastated payroll wise by a bad signing. low to mid level FA's are the way they will go for a bit, until they get some leeway from their big contracts. 

Seattle would be a good spot for him.. the pressure in on Cano to lead so he just has to play...

Seattle is rumored to be making some rather large moves, not sure i like that idea

if seattle gets themselves some offense, then they got a stew going!