• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I would rather lose the way we did...

My favorite part of this thread is it's like 100 people think QM is a moron for having this opinion and like 2 that see his point, but QM keeps up the fight. He even said to one of our most rational and respected board members that HIS comparison was dumb. Not just dumb but the only thing dumb about this thread. Chuck must be so proud to have you as a FB friend.

Lol do you really think I care who agrees with me and who doesnt.  But im pretty sure more than 2 people agreed with me.  Lou agreed with me as well, and hes obviously a respected board member. 

This wasnt a "fight" as you put it.  I was just expressing my opinion, and you got all butthurt about it.  Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Whoa, when did sport stop being about winning?

One team is claimed the winner, the rest are losers.

That's what's sad about the game, and also what's great about the game.

Whether it was a 3-2 loss or a 10-0 loss, it's still a loss.

This is like saying a 3-2 loss is better than a 10-0 loss.

Some people will say a 10-0 loss is much easier to forget and preferable, and I get it.

I also understand people that say a 2-3 loss is much better, because it was exciting until the last out.

People have different views.

The only thing stupid about this thread are the stupid comparisons.

Edited by moccasin

Whoa, when did sport stop being about winning?

One team is claimed the winner, the rest are losers.

That's what's sad about the game, and also what's great about the game.

Whether it was a 3-2 loss or a 10-0 loss, it's still a loss.

This is like saying a 3-2 loss is better than a 10-0 loss.

Some people will say a 10-0 loss is much easier to forget and preferable, and I get it.

I also understand people that say a 2-3 loss is much better, because it was exciting until the last out.

People have different views.

The only thing stupid about this thread are the stupid comparisons.

The people comparing it to high school and youth sports are hilarious.  

QM if you had to play in a game 7 of the World Series would you rather lose 3-2 or 18-2.

Kind of an absurd question.  I would feel the same either way, so I have no preference.

My favorite part of this thread is it's like 100 people think QM is a moron for having this opinion and like 2 that see his point, but QM keeps up the fight. He even said to one of our most rational and respected board members that HIS comparison was dumb. Not just dumb but the only thing dumb about this thread. Chuck must be so proud to have you as a FB friend.

And the earth is flat and blacks are considered to be " three fifths of all other persons"

just because an opinion is popular ...