• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

At least the O's...

Torridd

I think they are playing way over their heads. But sometimes that's what it takes to win in the postseason. One thing I notice about the Royals is they want this bad. You can tell by the emotion and passion they play with. The Angels never seemed to have that. It looked like just any normal game to them. The Royals are pumped up and playing with immense energy.

It's hard to beat passion.

...are making us look good.

I don't believe this is happening. The Royals?? If they're this good, why didn't they win their division?

It's a long season, there's a lot to consider. What's better? Reeling off 7 wins in a row in the playoffs or the regular season so they win the division and tie the O's for the second best record in baseball?

I think they are playing way over their heads. But sometimes that's what it takes to win in the postseason. One thing I notice about the Royals is they want this bad. You can tell by the emotion and passion they play with. The Angels never seemed to have that. It looked like just any normal game to them. The Royals are pumped up and playing with immense energy.

It's hard to beat passion.

You are completely full of shit.

With all due respect.

Im starting to believe teams dont treat the regular season the same as the postseason. These Royals hitters are grinding out at bats, getting their pitch and not missing it. I didnt watch them in the regular season but seeing as how not one of their players has an OPS over .800, they must not have used that same approach all year.

Im starting to believe teams dont treat the regular season the same as the postseason. These Royals hitters are grinding out at bats, getting their pitch and not missing it. I didnt watch them in the regular season but seeing as how not one of their players has an OPS over .800, they must not have used that same approach all year.

Im sorry but this is silly, really.

You really think they are suddenly doing something different?  That they suddenly learned how to play or had some revelation?  Even if true, could you suddenly change your approach and be perfect at it out of nowhere?

How can so many of you argue that the As collapse was a pure simultaneous slump and yet not see this as the opposite and just a pure hotstreak?

I just think it's a big glob of luck too. They're winning games by the skin of their teeth. They've had little offense, but just enough to get by. I think a big key is that they haven't seemed to make any mistakes defensively which is incredible in itself.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not envious or hateful of them. It just seems like it's a storybook someone is writing.

I think that'd be a great WS to watch!

Yeah, I've never really cared about the ratings as long as the games are good.  The ratings monitoring  game is a fairly recent phenomenon thanks to the NFL as a marketing corporation. 

World Series games, with the exception of a couple of Series the last few years are almost always exciting.  Texas vs. St. Louis was insane.  You never know what's going to happen in these games and KC's weirdness is compelling.  I keep waiting for the wheels to fall off, but they keep finding ways to win.  I'd love to see them match up against SL or SF, but esp. SL.  The idiots who don't watch because a team isn't big market are only cheating themselves.