• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Are you done?

martinpa25

Can the whiners please with all due respect STFU already? Should Scioscia go, should we trade Wilson and hamilton for this and that, the Angels choked again..we'll never win..we need an overhaul...everyone is over paid blah blah...we should be focusing on the offseason and getting better in order to get another crack at the playoffs...rant over

I'd blame the offense, but really, just give the Royals credit for outplaying us. They got the breaks and timely hits in 2/3 games. It's either way when two of the games are in extra innings, we just didn't get it done.

No need for drastic changes or some of the stupidity knee jerk being mentioned.

The Royals earned it.

eh... yeah... it's repetitive. Just like the threads about Josh Hamilton needing to sit game 3 were repetitive and threads about moneyball get repetitive... But there isn't a lot of material to work with until the offseason starts. I mean, it's started  for us but nothing huge is going to go down for a bit unless someone in the FO or a member of the coaching staff does indeed get fired.

I suppose you could start a thread about DFA'ing Boesch or Buck...  

Can the whiners please with all due respect STFU already? Should Scioscia go, should we trade Wilson and hamilton for this and that, the Angels choked again..we'll never win..we need an overhaul...everyone is over paid blah blah...we should be focusing on the offseason and getting better in order to get another crack at the playoffs...rant over

Haven't made playoffs in 4 years......

Finish long ass 162 game season as the best team in baseaball

Completely forget how to play the game of baseball and get swept in 3 games by an inferior team.

Yea.. I can see why people still want to vent.

Just read threads written by Torridd

He is the resident sunshine pumper.

We'll probably see more offseason threads kick in once the WS officially ends and....well, actual offseason stuff starts to happen

There's no more Angels baseball...so really if the threads are too much just avoid most of them until the end of October. Not really missing much other than the same stuff just said differently and in new threads

Haven't made playoffs in 4 years......

Finish long ass 162 game season as the best team in baseaball

Completely forget how to play the game of baseball and get swept in 3 games by an inferior team.

Yea.. I can see why people still want to vent.

Seriously, that was an absolutely brutal three games. I say vent away everyone!