• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Are you done?

martinpa25

We'll probably see more offseason threads kick in once the WS officially ends and....well, actual offseason stuff starts to happen

There's no more Angels baseball...so really if the threads are too much just avoid most of them until the end of October. Not really missing much other than the same stuff just said differently and in new threads

agree.  everyone has their process.  I'm over it but others may not be.  

that said, it's tough to stomach the exhaustive perseveration of certain posters.  make a point and move on.  

agree.  everyone has their process.  I'm over it but others may not be.  

that said, it's tough to stomach the exhaustive perseveration of certain posters.  make a point and move on.

they do.

they make a point and then move on... to a different thread to make the same point... and then to a different thread to make the same point... and then to a ..............

I understand that the team got everyone very excited and that they should have beat the royals.  I don't expect everyone to have a sunny disposition yet.  I just wish they would stick with salient points.  I understand being pissed about Hamilton being played and I find that a good point to make.

However, I just can't deal with "they need to find clutch players for the playoffs" or things like that.

I understand that the team got everyone very excited and that they should have beat the royals.  I don't expect everyone to have a sunny disposition yet.  I just wish they would stick with salient points.  I understand being pissed about Hamilton being played and I find that a good point to make.

However, I just can't deal with "they need to find clutch players for the playoffs" or things like that.

we traded for Freese and JD mentioned his ability to get the big hit.  

Everyone went f'n blind.  

Can the whiners please with all due respect STFU already? Should Scioscia go, should we trade Wilson and hamilton for this and that, the Angels choked again..we'll never win..we need an overhaul...everyone is over paid blah blah...we should be focusing on the offseason and getting better in order to get another crack at the playoffs...rant over

this is an internet message board, whose purpose is to allow members to express thier opinions about the team. if you don't want to read others opinions however asinine, bizzare and inflammatory they are (i fully include mine) don't read 'em.

one solution for you might be to become a moderator- we don't have enough of em. that way you can strongarm your personal and subjective take on what you consider appropriate.

this is an internet message board, whose purpose is to allow members to express thier opinions about the team. if you don't want to read others opinions however asinine, bizzare and inflammatory they are (i fully include mine) don't read 'em.

The issue isn't that people are posting their negative opinions (although to a few people here it is). It's that they keep spewing it in every thread regardless of the content and create new threads about the same shit over and over again. It's tough to just "not read 'em" when it's everywhere.

Also, there are forum rules. You have the right to run around Wal-Mart screaming "N*ggertits" but that doesn't mean everyone wants to hear that, and you'll probably get thrown out of the store.

one solution for you might be to become a moderator- we don't have enough of em. that way you can strongarm your personal and subjective take on what you consider appropriate.

ha ha, Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

The issue isn't that people are posting their negative opinions (although to a few people here it is). It's that they keep spewing it in every thread regardless of the content and create new threads about the same shit over and over again. It's tough to just "not read 'em" when it's everywhere.

Also, there are forum rules. You have the right to run around Wal-Mart screaming "N*ggertits" but that doesn't mean everyone wants to hear that, and you'll probably get thrown out of the store.

Spoken like a true super fan.

Did I do it right?

It's useless at this point to assert that Scioscia might be fired. About as useless as arguing the Sun won't rise in the east.

October 2018 comes around and we can talk about Scioscia leaving, assuming he doesn't get another ten-year extension. Until that time, he's going to be in his usual spot in the dugout.

That last point is purely an opinion thing though. I think the "clutch players" thing is stupid, there's no logic, reason or science to back it up. But just because you think something or I think something it doesn't make it so. So what's wrong with people giving that opinion?

That last point is purely an opinion thing though. I think the "clutch players" thing is stupid, there's no logic, reason or science to back it up. But just because you think something or I think something it doesn't make it so. So what's wrong with people giving that opinion?

It's less about people giving their opinions and more about them littering every thread with the same crap over and over again. Did you know that Scioscia has no balls? If you didn't know that then you haven't read any threads on here recently.

It's less about people giving their opinions and more about them littering every thread with the same crap over and over again. Did you know that Scioscia has no balls? If you didn't know that then you haven't read any threads on here recently.

Yea but as one poster said, it's the beat the dead horse therapy.  Personality type I guess . It does no good but to the person beating said horse it's how they make themselves feel better.  

I don't like dealing with stupid, illogical or unreasonable arguments.  It is a waste of time and energy.  That is my opinion.