• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Lester will be tough but...

Torridd

some of you are far too focused on who we face, we beat him before, we can again

if the SP keeps the game close the offense gives us a chance... thats the bottom line.  

whose pitching for the other team really isnt the issue.  we beat gray on a night he fanned 12, nuff said

+1

I disagree flop. The opposing pitcher makes a great deal of difference.

I do think our offense is due to give Lester some trouble.

why?  weve beaten him before, we know we can beat him.  If we are on we can and will beat almost any pitcher short of him having a historic night. 

We won last night against a guy that had 12 Ks with a SP on our side thats been released 3 times this freaking season... some of you need to get out of the stats and remember the game is played on the field.

im not saying they shouldn't have the edge, of course they should its their #1 versus our what, #3-4 at this point?

but again, so what, LeBlanc beat Gray last night.. would any of you have bet on that?  You cant base everything on the SP when you have an offense and bullpen like ours... they need aces to win, we dont.

all i care about is keeping pace ahead of Bal and getting to the post.

let Lester and Shields fight it out in a one game playoffs and then the party starts